“Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door.”
If there is one defining difference between positive thinkers and negative thinkers, successful people and unsuccessful people, happy people and unhappy people; it must be their responses to opportunity.
Those on the negative of scale see few opportunities. It’s not enough for opportunity to knock on their door. They expect opportunity to break their door down and plead with them to pursue it. They go through life with arms crossed, doubting everything and everyone, and hanging a big “NO” sign on their foreheads. They can see only the risk and not the reward. And life obliges by constantly appearing risky and saying “NO” to them.
Those on the successful side see opportunities everywhere and are always listening for the lightest knock of opportunity upon their doors. “Never knowing when the dawn will come,” as Dickinson says, these people position themselves to say “YES” to life because they know that is how life will say “YES” to them. They know that there is no reward without risk, but they are able to focus on the rewards. And life obliges by bringing both opportunity and reward their way.
Which are you? When someone comes to you with an idea, do you try to see the vision or do you look for the nearest escape hatch? Do you dream and follow your dreams or consider them a meaningless waste of time? You see, life is watching and it is constantly manifesting precisely what you expect from it.
Here are 13 opportunity affirmations written to help you commit to seizing opportunities and running with them. Dream on!
- Today is MY day! The winds of opportunity are blowing my way!
- Every day is blank and I am eager to fill it up with new possibilities!
- I see opportunities! I seize opportunities! I capitalize on opportunities!
- The more opportunities I listen to, the more opportunities I find!
- When I am ready to try, I am ready to fly!
- When I open the door for opportunity, I open the door for my dreams!
- When opportunity knocks, I am the first one to the door!
- As long as there is breath, there is opportunity!
- Opportunity is everywhere for me! My personal economy is booming!
- My missed opportunities are really my new opportunities!
- I say YES to life and life says YES to me!
- Defeat is my opportunity! Victory is my opportunity! Every circumstance is my opportunity!
- The Universe showers me with opportunities and today I make the most of them!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
Merriam-Webster defines confidence as “a feeling or consciousness of one’s powers or of reliance on one’s circumstances.” Dictionary.com describes it as, “belief in oneself and one’s powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance.”
To manifest success in your life, confidence is a characteristic you must develop and magnify. Here are seven affirmations to help.
- Confidence Affirmation: My future is coming together precisely as I script it and today I am scripting BIG!
- Today I AM the person I came to this planet to be!
- I came here to be a great and conscious being and so that is what I am.
- Today I AM confidence armored with the power of my beliefs and strength of my abilities.
- Life is about choices and today I am making all the right choices for me!
- I am always a great bet! Today I am making it happen!
- I am bigger than any doubt, bolder than any fear, and stronger any obstacle!
Have a fantastic day!
More confidence-related content on the TAS Website.
Good Monday, my friends. I hope you enjoyed an amazing weekend and that your week is off to a great start. April, Mia, and I are still running with our hair on fire getting ready for our big move now just 11 days away. Remember this evening, before you go to sleep, to spend five minutes focusing on the positive energy from today. This is a fantastic practice to get into right before going off to sleep.
My question for you this evening is, what do you believe? If you believe your future or humanity’s future is bleak, then you have to own that your thinking is contributing to that outcome.
If you believe your future and humanity’s future is bright and brilliant, then your thinking is helping to create that outcome.
The outcome may come immediately in this moment. It may come over years. Either way, the outcome projected by your thinking will become your dominant reality.
Yes. There will be bright spots in the darkness. Yes. The primary rules of this three-dimensional existence will still apply to you. It’s the environment you inhabit along the way that comes directly from your thinking.
To paraphrase Rumi:
Want more thorns? Think about thorns. Want more roses/? Think about roses.
I’m not saying this is always easy. I certainly have my moments and days where I vibrate more thorns than roses. When I do, I get thorns. Yet, with just a gentle shift in your focus, the roses are always ready to appear.
So, I ask you again. What do you believe?
You’re awesome! Stay that way! Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Life is about being FOR something not merely against something. Living a life in the AGAINST space is a trap that makes you feel like you’re accomplishing something, but really just sucks your energy and winds up catching you in an endless mental whirlpool.
Being against something is a natural first reaction to encountering actions and ideas we oppose in the world, but it should be a transition stage only to positive action in the FOR direction.
as the Star Trek Borg said, “Resistance is futile.” We must heed Gandhi’s famous aphorism to be the change we want to see. Find something to say YES to.
Keep your eyes and your hearts open!
Do you ever feel like your best you is right there? You can see it, taste it, smell it.
With repeated listening, the Best Me affirmation helps you believe in the best you and become that person.
The Relaxing version of this affirmation is set to ocean waves. It encourages you to be and reminds you that you are the best you can be each day. Allow the words to pour over you. Absorb them consciously. Know for certain that each and every moment you are doing the best you can until you can do better.
May it inspire you to be confident, to forgive, to give yourself a break, and to push yourself to be more than you were yesterday.
The affirmation is recorded in the first and second person.
- Day after day, I am the BEST me I can be.
- Day after day, You are the BEST you you can be.
Download MP3 version to add to your playlist.
Keep on rocking on!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us