We all know we need to drink more water than we do, I’m someone who simply won’t eat or drink anything that lacks an appealing taste. For years, I sought a flavored water that tasted good enough to encourage me to drink more.
Until recently, most flavored waters either had artificial flavors or sweeteners. Despite that drawback, I never found one that tasted good enough to keep me drinking regularly.
About 18 months ago my wife and I tried Hint for the first time. It’s purified water infused with the essence of fruits. No sweeteners, no calories, and it tastes great.
My water intake has increased by 200 percent with Hint. For the first time, water often seems like the most appealing option.
The company offers a subscription service that allows you to customize your flavors and your delivery cadence.
There are more than a dozen flavors in all. They’re sold in individual bottles or 12 packs. My personal favorites are apple, watermelon, and cherry.
If you’re interested in learning more or trying Hint, you can get those details on Amazon. Here’s my affiliate link. If you use it, I’ll get a small commission from Amazon. That helps support the TAS platform.
Water is life. Getting adequate hydration improves so many other areas of your health. For me, the more water I drink, the better I feel. Hint has been the answer to keeping me on the water wagon.
Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you and those that matter to you a healthy and productive week.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | PayPal
As those of you who have been following along know, I decided to stop drinking soda for 10 days. Tonight that 10 days was up. What happened?
This affirmation reminds you that while diet is important, the real key to your weight loss lives within you. You have the power to make different, better choices. Today you are!
The affirmation is repeated 12 times each in the first and second person for maximum impact.
- First-person affirmation: My weight loss is within me. My diet is only a tool to get me to my goal.
- Second person affirmation: Your weight loss is within you. Your diet is only a tool to get you to your goal. You can download this affirmation and add it to your playlist here.
Download this affirmation and add it to your playlist here.
Enjoy the video! If you’d like to download your own copy of the mp3, click here.
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss
Today’s post is for those people out there dealing with Fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed 26 years ago with Addison’s Disease. So, I understand what it’s like to live with a challenging, chronic condition that other people don’t understand.
There are many famous people who have this condition. Among them is the popular and busy American actor, Morgan Freeman. He’s talked about his Fibromyalgia publicly in many interviews. The quote in the image above let’s you know that he refuses to let it determine his life.
If you’re newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, are looking for resources, or are seeking ways to advocate for the condition, I recommend that you contact my friend, Meshea Crysup. You can find her on Fibro Life page on Facebook or follow her on Twitter.
In the meantime, here are a few affirmations you can use help you win your day against this challenging condition.
- I have fibromyalgia, but it will NEVER have me!
- Who I am transcends my Fibromyalgia. It is limited, but I am limitless!
- What’s inside of me is bigger and stronger than my fibro!
- Today and every day, I choose a full, happy life over the fibromyalgia.
- Breathing in, I feel my fibro. Breathing out, I release it.
- Fibro is what I have not who I am!
- I refuse to give in. I refuse to give up. I refuse to give out.
- I accept that others won’t understand and I release my anger about it.
- Because of what I am going through, it makes me more compassionate for what others are going through.
- My fibromyalgia is strong, but I am far stronger!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot and an advocate for the potential of the human race. He’s the indie author of the breakthrough novel Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation – order your signed copy today at AATrilogy.com
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leaders seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!
To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
On our health, rides every other aspect of our life in this world. Nothing is more important to your health and well-being than having your mind aligned and focused on the healthiest self possible for you.
Today’s affirmations focus on health, fitness, and weight loss. This is not a completed list. I will be adding to it.
If you have suggestions for specific affirmation topics in this category, please leave a comment.
- Breathing in, I feel healthy. Breathing out, I AM healthy.
- Step by step and rep by rep, I am creating my ideal body!
- Today I choose health and wellness over illness in my life.
- I am fit! I am healthy! I am strong!
- When I eat right, I feel right!
- The more water I drink the better I feel!
- My life is what I make of it and today I choose to make it healthy place to be.
- No (insert disease or condition) for me! My immune system is healthy, strong, and protecting me right now!
- Today I cease my focus on the weight I have to lose and focus completely on the me I am creating!
- When I feel good, I exercise. When I exercise, I feel good.
- Today and every day, I cleanse my being with the life force of my breath.
- I AM healthy in mind, body, and spirit!
- My body is a marvelous machine that supports and meets my every need!
- Day by day, my body is transforming into the vision I have for it.
- Today I am healthy, strong, and disease-free!
- I am strong, vibrant, and healthy!
- Today and every day, I express my gratitude for my good health.
- Today I am blessed by the beautiful and delicious food that brings me to full health!
- My pain is limited to my body. I am constantly connected to something far greater than my body.
- As my reasons for holding on to my excess weight melt away, so does the weight.
- Today I am shedding the pounds as I shred my self doubt.
- Today nothing, and I mean nothing, stands between me and my goal weight. I am there before I know it!
- Day by day, I am losing the weight and the people around me are taking notice.
- My heart beats strong and healthy!
- My lungs breathe clear and strong!
- Day in and day out, I develop the habits of health!
- My body is the very picture of health and vitality!
- Today I am shedding pounds as i shred my self-doubt!
- My body is a well-oiled machine ready to meet my every need!
- I pay attention to the needs of my body. I feed it, exercise it, and love it!
- Today I push my limits in the gym so that tomorrow I can push the limits in my life!
- Today I am transforming my body into calorie-burning machine.
- As my self-confidence rises, the number on the scale drops!
- Who I am transcends a number on a scale! Today I focus on my health not my weight!
- Today I experience vibrant health and profound well-being!
- Even at the height of my pain, I experience moments of release, contentment, and joy.
- I may have to live with pain, but I absolutely refuse to be defined by it!
- I love and accept myself at my current weight, even as I march pound by pound to my goal weight!
- My contributions to life measure my self-worth not the scale!
- Happiness is an attitude not a number on a scale! I refuse to be defined by my weight!
- I beyond the need for food to fill me up. My life is full of people and activities that do it.
- I cannot lose 100 pounds this week, but I CAN lose three pounds and I AM!
- Today I see myself at my goal weight. I feel my feelings at my goal weight. I see the clothes I wear. I see the experiences I have. I hear the compliments I receive. Today I am my goal weight. Today I am my goal weight. Today I am my goal weight.
- Day by day, I am transforming my body into a high performance machine!
- My weight loss is within me. My diet is only a tool to get me to my goal.
- As I commit to my exercise program, I transform my body!
- Step by step and rep by rep, I am losing pounds and inches today!
- A fit, healthy person lives within me. Today that person emerges.
- Today I eat for my goal weight! Today I exercise for my goal weight! Today I AM my goal weight!
- The more I bike the better I feel and the better I feel the more I bike!
- The more I run, the better I feel and the better I feel the more I run!
- I am slender, strong, and perfectly conditioned.
- The longer I exercise the stronger I get and the stronger I get the longer I exercise!
- I am an immaculate being of light. Perfect in form and function. My body is a marvelous machine that supports and meets my every need.
- My weight is meaningless in the big picture. Today I release the need to weigh one pound more than I want to!
- Pound by pound, inch by inch, choice by choice I am becoming healthy and fit!
- I struggle, but I grow. I fall, but I get up. Even amid adversity, I keep moving towards my goal weight.
- Today my portion size is shrinking and so is my waistline.
- I am beautiful, I am fit, I am healthy; and more so every day!
- Today I am making the choices and the changes to have the body I want!
- Today and every day, I feel the momentum building in my life for a healthy, fit lifestyle.
- I love my body and today I treat it with the respect it deserves.
- I deserve a healthy, fit body and today I claim it!
- Today I weigh less than yesterday and tomorrow I weigh even less!
- Today I am seeing the new, slimmer me in the mirror and I love that!
- Today I am making peace with food. Food nourishes my body, but I nourish my soul!
I believe in your dreams. Meet me halfway and believe in them too.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Check Out Our Cool New Affirmation Apps:
Click here to check out our new affirmation apps for Apple devices or search i-mobilize on the iTunes store. The Affirmation Spot is developing these apps in partnership with i-mobilize.
Roadblocks are simply shortcuts to something better than I had planned.
When you hit a “roadblock” in your life…stop…wait. Often roadblocks are viewed as something negative. We don’t like our plans to be foiled and it can be pretty frustrating. However, if we can avoid the initial negative reaction, we may find that the “roadblock” is in fact a gateway to something better than we had planned.
Sometimes the things we initially view as “roadblocks” – because they interfere with our plans – are actually possibilities we had not even considered.
Today when something seems to be interfering with your plans try looking for the opportunity in it. You may find that “roadblocks” can transform into gold mines.
“This year I am absolutely committed to being the person I came here to be!”