Today’s affirmation focuses on you and I becoming the center for peace spreading through our lives and through our world today.
Salespeople have a tough job. I’ve spent the past 25 years in sales and sales training. I know what you’re going through. You’ve got a quota to hit and, more than likely, your company isn’t making it easy. They have systems that don’t work together and processes that weren’t that well thought out. Meanwhile, you need to be selling. It’s easy to get away from the basics.
These affirmations are specifically designed to affirm best practices for filling your funnel and prospecting. Listen to these affirmations daily for three weeks and they help keep you on track.
Good morning, my friends. Today I’ll be quick and clear. Here are 10 things I absolutely, 100 percent know about you.
- You’ve barely scratched the surface of your potential.
- You’re more than the stats say you are.
- You can handle a few more nos on your way to your BIG yes.
- You are resilient as hell. You’re like a superball in your ability to bounce back.
- Big things are coming your way.
- Your passion and your talent will guide you to your promised land.
- Other people are already noticing you’re a force to be reckoned with.
- Making your dent in this universe is inevitable.
- You’re doubting some of these. Stop it! Your doubt is the only thing standing in your way.
- Your day in the sun has arrived.
Make the most of you! I believe in you. Meet me halfway and believe in you too!
Abundance has a wide variety of meanings to different people. I encourage you to determine what this idea means to you and focus your efforts on achieving that. I promise you this. Whatever you may have heard, there is MORE than enough to go around and there’s plenty of your kind of abundance waiting for you to claim it.
In the mean time, here are 15 new ABUNDANCE affirmations to help you along the way.
- I AM the abundance I want to see in my life.
- I AM heir to an abundant universe. Today I claim my inheritance.
- WHATEVER I need ALWAYS comes my way.
- I AM more abundant than ever before.
- I deserve to be abundant.
- My abundant life is seeking me right now.
- I AM like gravity to money.
- I AM like gravity to health.
- I AM like gravity to happiness.
- I ALWAYS have plenty to eat.
- I ALWAYS have a warm bed at night.
- I ALWAYS have the money I need to meet my obligations.
- I ALWAYS have the money I need to enjoy life.
- There IS enough. There IS enough. There is ALWAYS enough.
- My life IS what I make of it and I choose to make it an abundant place to be.
For more great affirmations, check out these videos.
Merriam-Webster defines courage as mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty. These affirmations are written to help you claim yours!
- I think with courage! I speak with courage! I act with courage!
- Today I find the courage to love even when hating would be easier.
- I am brave. I am courageous. I always rise to the occasion.
- May my courage inspire others.
- I have the courage to face and conquer my demons.
- I have the courage to be the person I came to the planet to be.
- I have the courage, wisdom, and strength to thrive no matter what!
- If I must stand alone with my ideals, SO BE IT!
- Today I courageously challenge my unknowns and reap big rewards!
- Today I have the courage to face up to the people and circumstances in my life.
- Even when life is tough, I am courageous!
- Breathing in, I feel my courage growing. Breathing out, I act with courage.
This is one of my top five affirmations. I wrote it nearly 30 years ago and I use it practically every day. The affirmation is repeated 12 times each in the first person and second-person for maximum impact.
- First person: Life is good! Things are going my way. The people around me are noticing a difference in me and I am noticing a difference in myself.
- Second person: Life is good! Things are going your way. The people around you are noticing a difference in you and you are noticing a difference in yourself.
You can download a copy of this affirmation for your playlist here.
Get your week off to a GREAT start!
I may not be perfect, but I AM ALWAYS Awesome!