Nice. Kind. Generous. Selfless. You get the idea. I challenge you to give back today in big ways or small as you see fit. When you’ve given a little back, do something nice for you.
Here’s the mission; should you choose to accept. Be the ambassador of all things kind today.
- Do something nice for someone you love.
- Do something nice for a friend.
- Do something nice for a stranger.
- Do something nice for someone who deserves it.
- Do something nice for someone who doesn’t deserve it.
- Do something nice for someone online.
- Do something nice for someone not able to do anything for you.
- Do something nice for yourself.
Let’s, you and me, create a ripple of nice in the world today. I’d say it needs it, wouldn’t you? If not us, who? If not now, when?
When you’re done, I’d love to hear your story in the comments below.
Have a day, that at the end, you’ll be able to say, “Nicely done.”
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
I really have little to add to this wonderful video I discovered on YouTube this evening. The message of universal compassion is one that needs to be heard and heeded in our modern world. What a great way to say it!
- Today and every day, I am the very embodiment of compassion!
- My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make it a compassionate place to be!
- I am the very embodiment of love and compassion in all my interactions with others.
- Today and every day, I am a part of solving the compassion deficit in my world!
- Today I care for the Earth by caring for my fellow human beings and expanding compassion on our planet.
- I believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.
- The world needs my compassion! Today and every day, I make a difference!
- Compassion’s ROI is measured not on bottom lines, but from the bottom of our hearts.
- Today I honor, expand, and share the compassion that lives within me!
- Compassion is a force of nature that transforms everyone it touches.
Stay inspired! Be compassionate!
“2010 is MY year! This is the year I break free! This is the year I break through! This is the year I break out!”