“Relentless, repetitive self talk is what changes our self-image.”
~ Dennis Waitley
Few things about us are more closely linked to our thinking than our self-image. Someone’s belief about who he or she is can make the anorexic feel fat, the average athlete a star, and the beautiful girl see herself as an ugly duckling. When it comes to this topic thinking, not reality, rules.
The famous scientist Dr. Maxwell Maltz, the creator of Psycho-Cybernetics stated it plainly, “The self-image is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior.”
Today I am featuring affirmations focused on giving your self-esteem, self-image, and body image a boost. These affirmations are written for people at various stages of self-acceptance. Not all of them will apply to you. Pick the ones that resonate with you.
- I am an immaculate being of light; perfect in form and function.
- When I look into the mirror I see my perfections not my imperfections!
- My beauty flows from inside to out. As I recognize my inner beauty, my outer beauty blossoms.
- I am making peace with my body. I accept its flaws, celebrate its beauty, and work to improve what I want to change.
- Those who told me I was unworthy were wrong. I AM worthy!
- I am a being of immense power and majesty.
- Today I see myself through a luminous prism of love and understanding.
- As I feel more attractive, I AM more attractive. Today I am very attractive!
- The more I love and appreciate myself, the more beautiful I become.
- I work hard to keep my body in shape and I know (men/women) find me attractive.
- The world be damned! I love every last pound, every last blemish, every last wrinkle. I love all of me!
- Happiness is an attitude NOT a number on a scale. Today I am happy with who I am.
- Being who I am is a blessing and a rush. There’s no one else I’d rather be!
- I accept myself exactly as I am. I am at absolute peace with myself.
- To see the beauty I want to see in the world, I must first see it in me. Today I see it clearly!
- Today I release my judgments about my body and love it exactly as it is!
- I am beautiful in mind. I am beautiful in body. I am beautiful in spirit.
- Today I make peace with my body and learn to be at home in it!
- I unconditionally love and respect myself in every way.
- I am the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am glad to be who I am!
- Today I make a bold statement. The world deserves the real me and today it gets me.
- I am a unique and worthy person. I require no more justification than that to be exactly who I am.
- I am a one-in-a-trillion miracle and amazing in every way!
- I love and accept my body just as it is!
- My completeness lives in the part of me that is beyond my form.
- I have a form, but I AM FAR MORE than my form!
- Today I shine with the full glory and brilliance of a summer Sun!
- What matters is who I AM not who I’ve been! Today I release everything I hold against myself!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s spent more than 25 years studying personal development and especially writing, recording, and using affirmations to achieve his goals. His eBook – The Power to Be You – offers 416 life-changing and original quotes, ideas, and affirmations to take you to new levels of achievement and reflection.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, Ray’s first novel, is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leader seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!
You must be logged in to post a comment.