Good morning, my friends. Tons of projects going on at the day job and in my personal life. I haven’t been able to blog as much as I’d like to the past few weeks. Thank you stick with me.
What’s a second-person affirmation? Second-person affirmations are affirmations phrased with you rather than I. They are powerful for replacing old thoughts and programming that you received from the outside. I’ve found, over the years, that they work better than I affirmations for moving old thoughts that you received from other people out of your mind.
They also have a different vibration a certain power that’s different than I affirmations. Both are important and I recommend using both.
Here’s 10 to start your day right today.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!
- You came here to face and conquer the challenges you’re facing right now.
- Every event is leading you perfectly to your destiny.
- You are a magnet and you are attracting the life you want.
- You are happy. You are healthy. You are wise.
- You are abundant and more so every day.
- You are a nexus of change in your life and in the world.
- You are the person you came to the planet to be.
- You are the reason other people still have faith in humanity.
- You make a difference everywhere you go and with everyone you touch.
- You already are everything you hope to be. You are now realizing it.
Today is the day we remember those who sacrificed self for country – for us. Millions still serve today. We can all hope and work for a world where might is measured by human attainment and not force of arms. For now, I think it behooves us to appreciate what these people do for us.
Here are 25 affirmations for soldiers. I originally created this list for a Twitter friend who requested them back in 2010.
- Today and every day, I do my duty with pride and honor!
- Roadblocks are simply shortcuts to something better than I had planned.
- My achievements are magnified when they benefit others. What I do for others I do for me.
- Today I am committed my mission and to the best outcome for everyone!
- I believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.
- If I must be a rock so that others can cross the stream, then that will be my life’s work!
- I am committed to giving selflessly of myself for the betterment of humanity and happiness of others. Today I do!
- Today I am ready, willing, and able to serve!
- Today and every day the distance between my loved ones and me is bridged by love.
- The distance is a plus in my relationship right now. It forces communication and communication builds trust between us.
- I refuse to be jaded by what I see today! There is hope for humanity and I am a part of it!
- God’s love flows through my entire being each and every moment all day long.
- Today and every day, I am one day closer to going home!
- Today I am digging deep, reaching high, and achieving great things!
- Even in adversity, I am strong. Even when my dreams must change, I dream anew. Today my dreams are strong and SO AM I!
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when I bow to it!
- I struggle, but I grow. I fall, but I get up. Even amid adversity, I succeed and I prosper.
- Every setback has within it the seeds of a massive triumph.
- I play a key part each and every day in making my team the best it can be.
- We work together as a team. We win together as a team. The more we focus on the team the more success we achieve.
- Breath by breath I am releasing my anger. Breathing in I feel peace, breathing out I release anger. Peace in, anger out.
- Breath by breath, I am breathing in joy breathing out sadness. Joy in…sadness out. joy in…sadness out.
- I refuse to let my frustrations rule me! I take what I need from the experience and release my frustrations!
- Whatever anger rules anger destroys. I refuse to let it rule me!
- Day by day, love wins a resolute victory over fear in my life!