Do you ever feel like your best you is right there? You can see it, taste it, smell it.
With repeated listening, the Best Me affirmation helps you believe in the best you and become that person.
The Relaxing version of this affirmation is set to ocean waves. It encourages you to be and reminds you that you are the best you can be each day. Allow the words to pour over you. Absorb them consciously. Know for certain that each and every moment you are doing the best you can until you can do better.
May it inspire you to be confident, to forgive, to give yourself a break, and to push yourself to be more than you were yesterday.
The affirmation is recorded in the first and second person.
- Day after day, I am the BEST me I can be.
- Day after day, You are the BEST you you can be.
Download MP3 version to add to your playlist.
Keep on rocking on!
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot, co-founder of 6 Sense Media, and author of Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation and The Power to Be You.
We live in a world where the mainstream is actively seeking to squeeze out independent content creators – especially those taking a different look at important topics.
Here’s something small we can all do to help our favorite YouTube Channels.
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot, co-founder of 6 Sense Media, and author of Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation and The Power To Be You.
Wallace D. Wattles (1860-1911) was an American author, social commentator, and New Thought practitioner. He’s best known for his 1910 book The Science of Getting Rich. He was plagued his entire life by extreme physical frailty. His daughter, in a letter written about his life after his death, described his death as untimely.
His many articles and books produced numerous positive quotes that are still cited in the 21st century. Here are dozen of his best quotes.
- We must remember that this is not a bad world but a good world in the process of becoming.
- There is a genius in every man and woman, waiting to be brought forth.
- The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
- Do not wait for an opportunity to be all that you want to be.
- Because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
- There are three motives for which we live; we live for the body, we live for the mind, we live for the soul. No one of these is better or holier than the other; all are alike desirable, and no one of the three—body, mind, or soul—can live fully if either of the others is cut short of full life and expression.
- There is no reason for worry about financial affairs. Every person who wills to do so may rise above his want, have all he needs, and become rich.
- There is never any hurry on the creative plane; and there is no lack of opportunity.
- The distinguishing characteristic of all really great men and women is an unwavering faith.
- You can never become a great man or woman until you have overcome anxiety, worry, and fear.
- Poverty can be done away with, not by increasing the number of well to do people who think about poverty, but by increasing the number of poor people who purpose with faith to get rich.
- Knowledge of truth is not often reached by the processes of reason. It was due to a spiritual insight.
- Every man has the natural and inherent power to think what he wants to think, but it requires far more effort to do so than it does to think the thoughts which are suggested by appearances.
- What I want for myself, I want for everybody.
- You must get rid of the thought of competition. You are to create, not to compete for what is already created.
Add the power of positivity to your playlist. Download mp3 affirmations here.
All my best to you and yours!
Day after day, our popular culture, our own conditioning, and the people around us pepper our minds with disempowering ideas and mindsets. Our minds are vacuums. If we don’t fill them with thoughts our choosing, someone else will. Yeah. That’s one of the daily thoughts.
The Power to Be You was my first eBook. Originally written in 2009 and updated in 2017, it’s packed with more than 400 original quotes, inspirations, affirmations, and paradigm-shifting ideas.
That’s a lot of mind-shifting for less than a Starbucks coffee.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author Anunnaki Awakening, and Co-founder at 6 Sense Media. He’s been practicing personal development for more than 30 years and has been writing on the topic for more than 20.