All affirmations on this website are in the MP3 format for maximum flexibility. Your affirmations can be played three ways:
1) MP3 player – The most effective way to use your affirmations is by putting them on your iPod, MP3 player, or MP3-capable cell phone. This allows you to take your affirmations where ever you go and use them when and where you need them.
2) Computer – If you don’t have an MP3 player, no problem. Your Affirmation Spot affirmations can be played on your computer using Windows Media Player, your iTunes library, Real Player, Winamp, or other media players.
3) CDs – After downloading your affirmations, you can easily burn them to CD-R or CD-RW for play on CD players.
1) Create an Affirmation-only Play List – Load a group of affirmations onto your mp3 player, iPod, or computer music library and play only the affirmations repeatedly as you work or exercise.
2) Mix Affirmations into Music Playlists – Add your affirmations to an existing playlist and let them play as an interlude to your music.
3) Shuffle Affirmations – shuffle your affirmations to play them in random order or keep them in the same order each time.
4) Play Affirmations Exactly When You Need Them – play your affirmations on the way to a sales call, an interview, while you work in the garden, in the locker room before the big game, as you relax, or before you go to sleep. They can go anywhere your mp3 player or iPod can go.