“If I’m free, it’s because I’m always running.”
~ Jimi Hendrix
- A great runner lives within me! Today that runner shows up on my run!
- When I feel good, I run. When I run, I feel good!
- Today I run right through my wall and find glory on the other side!
- My body is a finely tuned machine ready go out and race!
- Step by step and mile by mile, my endurance grows and grows.
- I run through the pain and right to the gain!
- My body says no more, but my mind pushes me on!
- Boston is my goal and I shall have it!
- I am committed to my running and it shows in my results!
- Running makes me strong! The more I run, the stronger I am!
- I demand a lot from my body and my body always responds!
- I am a world-class runner. I get faster, stronger, and more efficient each and every day.
- My body and my mind always operate at peak efficiency when I run!
- Running is fun. Running is easy. Running is fun and easy for me!
- I am a great runner and today I run a great race!
Runner Injury Affirmations
- When injury prevents my body from running, I maintain my running momentum in my mind.
- Breathing in I feel the pain of my injury, breathing out I run through it.
- My running goals transcend this injury and so do I!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.
You must be logged in to post a comment.