I am grateful for the life I have today. My life is rich. My life is blessed. My life is far beyond what imagined for myself. The kicker is my life is still getting better. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Gratitude is our way forward. Even on the days you don’t feel this affirmation, live in gratitude. On the days you feel this and more, live in gratitude.
Gratitude alone starts your day off on a definitively positive note. Add to it the the fundamental universal truth that you become what you think and efficacy of feeling grateful for five minutes to start your day comes into focus.
Thank you for another day! Thank you for another chance! Thank you for all the life lessons! Thank you for all the good people and things that will cross my path today! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Have a beautiful day and keep your mind on your side!
I have a question for you. Do you really believe staying positive works? When the moment is difficult, do you double down on staying positive or do you give in to the negative thoughts trying to conquer your consciousness?
It’s not a purity test. We’re all human. We all have those moments or days when we’re not our best selves and we give into the negativity and join the chorus of naysayers.
I guess I’m asking whether you prioritize your positivity? Do you spread the positivity whenever and wherever you can? Is it one of the strategies you apply to achieve peace, happiness, and success in life?
Let’s dive into five techniques that have worked for me and I know they’ll work for you too.
1) Feel the Gratitude – Most of us have so much to be grateful for. Gratitude practices first thing in the morning are a great way to set your mindset to positivity to start your day.
2) Spread the Positivity– Send a positive good morning message to a colleague. Compliment a friend or family member on something you appreciate about them. Give public kudos to your team. As you spread the positivity, it grows with in you,
3) Be Proactive– Another way I set a positive tone for the day is to be proactive. Grant yourself the power of agency in your day. What do I mean? Don’t wait for your day to just happen to you. Take proactive action first thing to put yourself in the drivers seat on your projects. Prep for your meetings first thing. Send out emails to get input first thing and then move on with your day. Proactivity gives you the feeling you’re making positive progress first thing. You’ll feel much better if you start the day ahead of the game.
4) Get Out of the Gotta Zone – Yes! There are “have tos” in life. Your job requires things of you. The people around you place demands on you. It’s easy to feel burdened by all the things you “gotta” do. What if you did a simple mind trick and changed gotta to get to. You get to make your contribution to your company and your team today. You get to be in demand by others because you have amazing relationships in your life. This simple mind shift can change a burden into a privilege.
5) Wear Your Positivity– I’ve started creating and wearing shirts with positive messages. I find the y are a great reminder for mr during the day and they often spark conversations with other people. Who knows how many people they silently influence during the day as I walk around? Maybe they remind someone of positivity right when they need to hear it.
6) Focus on What You’re For – We live in a contrarian world. Society is always throwing out things you must be against. The truth spending your conscious energy focused on things you’re for generates far more happiness and success. A mind focused in this positive way is far more positive,
Which of these techniques would work best for you? Leave your comment below.
Wherever you are on your journey today, share a little positivity and watch it change your day.
Own this affirmation. Live this affirmation. Make it your mindset each and every day. Circumstances don’t decide us. We do. The affirmation is recorded in the first and second-person for maximum benefit. For best results listen to the affirmation regularly.
First person: I am blessed beyond belief in my life. (repeats 40 times)
Second person: You are blessed beyond belief in your life. (repeats 40 times)
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you are awesome!
Download yourpersonal copyof this affirmation for your personal playlist.