Ray discusses how a post-pandemic recession is being sold to you right now. He explains why he doesn’t believe it’s inevitable. He closes with an affirmation to recession-proof your mindset.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!
PLEASE HELP me reach 1000 subscribers on YouTube.
It’s been well-noted that our primary educational does a rather poor job of teaching people about money. This leads many people to reach adulthood and be very vulnerable to getting neck deep into credit card problems and failing to begin saving.
We are a spend, spend, spend culture. We’re taught that stuff can satisfy us. We’re often far down the road to debt before we realize it’s not true. Some never learn and continue to try to fill empty spaces in their hearts with more stuff.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not anti-stuff or anti-abundance. I think the desired state of human civilization is a permanent state of mental, spiritual, and material abundance that finds balance with the earth. That should be the goal our civilization is working toward.
As usual, I believe the wisdom that’s needed to begin this shift in your life starts with thoughts and words. There’s plenty of professional money advice out there to help you actualize a shift in your relationship to money.
I’m going to share some #RayQuotes and affirmations that I hope will begin to shift your mindset and make you think more deeply about your relationship to money and stuff.
- Beware of the tyranny of stuff. Have stuff, but don’t let stuff have you.
- Money is my tool. I am NOT money’s tool. Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- Refuse to live as a debt slave. Debt free is just plain free.
- I am smart with my money. I commit to my #budget and I stick to it. I set clear financial priorities and I stick to them. My financial health gets better every day.
- Today I am making peace with money. I know it’s a renewable resource. I know there is enough for me.
- My financial situation has a lot to do with choices I’ve made. Choice by choice I am gaining control of my finances.
- Money is just paper. Economies – global and personal – are built on mindsets not paper.
- I release my fear and anxiety about money. I know I can always get more.
- I refuse to be caught up in the consumer culture. I buy what I want and what I need. I’m unconcerned with keeping up with anyone else.
- I save first, spend next, borrow little.
- Maybe not right away, but your dreams can definitely pay the bills as well as a job. Throw yourself into them passion and persistence and you turn them into a money-making business. Put your soul into your goal and your outcomes can become incomes.
- Having multiple streams of income is the surest way to secure your financial future. Company’s diversify for this reason and so should you.
- My personal economy is robust and resilient!
- My talents and skills are UN demand. I am recession-proof!
- I am abundance always and everywhere.
- Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- I am financially independent!
- I am heir to an abundant universe. Today I claim my inheritance.
Now is the moment to be smarter with your money. Now is the moment to invite abundance into your life. Now is the moment live the life you deserve.
In case no one else tells you today, you ARE amazing! Have a great day, my friends.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
What Ray’s reading right now:
A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship
The Saturday Positive Thinking Survey gives readers of The Affirmation Spot an opportunity to express their views on a survey question related to positive thinking or positive change.
This week’s topic: Positive Change in the World
This week I want to know what one thing would represent the most important change that you see is needed in the world. What one acitivity or initiative, if undertaken, would have the most positive impact on making our world a happier and more peaceful place to live?
Be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or e-mail notification (upper left corner) so that you always know when a new post is available for this blog.
This week’s three-part question:
What is the one most important thing that human beings can address or do to create a more prosperous, positive, and peaceful world?
How would your goal create sweeping positive change in the world?
What steps would be necessary to get your change started?
Here are some ideas, but please feel free to come up with your own.
Answer by by leaving your comment here.
View last week’s survey
Be Peaceful Be prosperous!
Spread the word about this blog entry:
Add to Delicious Digg It
Link to this blog entry:
The tracback url for this blog is: https://theaffirmationspot.wordpress.com/2008/02/01/saturday-positive-thinking-survey-2-the-affirmation-spot-for-saturday-february-2-2008/