Welcome to The Affirmation Spot. If this is your first time to the site, be sure to click one of the subscription options (top left) to be notified each time the blog is updated. Thank you for visiting. If you enjoy what you read here, help us spread the word about The Affirmation Spot.
There are direct links to downloadable mp3 affirmations at The Affirmation Spot.com on the right menu. They are set to music and allow you take positive thoughts with you wherever you go all day.
Enjoy today’s post.
“I am a culinary innovator. My dishes are creative.”
(download mp3 version of this affirmation at The Affirmation Spot.com)
One key aspect of enjoying the holidays it to keep your stress as low as possible. During this time of year, we are involved in many parties. You have parties at work, you host parties, and attend friends’ and families’ parties. More often than not you are asked to bring something to eat.
Here is a stress-free and always popular snack my wife makes during the holidays. She calls it Ambrosia. It is fast to prepare and sure to please.
1) Combine the following in a large bowl:
1 cup Cheerios
1 cup Corn Chex
1 cup peanuts
1 cup pretzels
1 cup holiday m & m’s
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients
3) Melt one package of Almond Bark in the microwave or on the stove top in a medium sauce pan.
4) Pour the melted Almond Bark over the dry ingredients.
5) Stir all the ingredients together until the dry ingredients are well-coated.
6) Spread the Ambrosia thinly on some wax paper.
7) Allow to cool.
8) When cool break into smaller pieces and serve or store in a sealable container.
Everyone loves this stuff and it will save you a lot of time and effort over making a complicated dessert or snack for your holiday parties this year.
Be peaceful Be prosperous
- The tracback url for this blog is: https://theaffirmationspot.wordpress.com/2007/12/14/low-stress-holiday-snack-the-affirmation-spot-for-friday-december-14-2007/