Like heads and tails, challenge and opportunity are two sides of the same coin. One easily becomes the other depending on the mindset of the observer and participant.
Whichever mindset you’re in on a particular day and whether you’re calling the day’s events challenges or opportunities, you can make progress by knowing the strength within you to advance.
Here are eight affirmations to help you along that continuum.
1. The challenges I face right now are the challenges I came here to face.
2. I face my challenges with courage and confidence.
3. I am strong and resilient in the face of my challenges.
4. My challenges are opportunities in disguise.
5. The opportunities I have right now are the opportunities I came here to seize.
6. I seize my opportunities with determination and urgency.
7. I make the most my opportunities.
8. My opportunities are the doorway to my next best self.
Have a fantastic afternoon. Refuse to let anyone step on your dreams.
Good morning, my friends. Tons of projects going on at the day job and in my personal life. I haven’t been able to blog as much as I’d like to the past few weeks. Thank you stick with me.
What’s a second-person affirmation? Second-person affirmations are affirmations phrased with you rather than I. They are powerful for replacing old thoughts and programming that you received from the outside. I’ve found, over the years, that they work better than I affirmations for moving old thoughts that you received from other people out of your mind.
They also have a different vibration a certain power that’s different than I affirmations. Both are important and I recommend using both.
Here’s 10 to start your day right today.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!
- You came here to face and conquer the challenges you’re facing right now.
- Every event is leading you perfectly to your destiny.
- You are a magnet and you are attracting the life you want.
- You are happy. You are healthy. You are wise.
- You are abundant and more so every day.
- You are a nexus of change in your life and in the world.
- You are the person you came to the planet to be.
- You are the reason other people still have faith in humanity.
- You make a difference everywhere you go and with everyone you touch.
- You already are everything you hope to be. You are now realizing it.
It’s a simple principle of our multiverse. What comes around goes around. What you put out into the world comes back to you, not as punishment or reward. It simply comes back the way a boomerang does – because of the laws that govern it.
If you fill your world with negativity and a lack of concern for those around you, then that’s what’s headed back your way. Maybe not today, but one day.
If you fill your world with positivity, if you truly love your neighbor as you love yourself, then that’s what’s headed back your way.
It’s a law of our multiverse. It’s as certain as a rock dropped off a building falls to the ground.
This , perhaps, the best control mechanism we have over our future. It should be noted, that many believe that these principles apply over many lives.
What are your thoughts? Have you seen this at work in your life?
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you are awesome!
More great content on my website – AffirmationSpot.net
Whether you view Jesus of Nazareth as your personal savior, a great teacher, or an interesting historical figure; there’s little doubt he left behind powerful words that provide a template for the better world we’re all seeking in this moment.
Here are 10 things Jesus said, without qualification or fine print, that we can all use as a basis creating better selves and a better world.
- Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
- Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone. (Social media would go silent. LOL)
- So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
- Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (Matthew) (Alternatively from Mark – Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- So, in everything, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
- Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
- Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
We see in these sayings words about peace, affirmation, bettering ourselves, and caring about each other.
Jesus spoke many other important and, for many, sacred words. Yet if we took these 10 items alone and built our character upon them and the world’s character upon them; how much better would that world be?
In case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE AWESOME!
Whatever you’re facing and wherever life has taken you, it’s ALL OK. I promise. You get going a thousand miles an hour and the stress grows and grows. You get caught up in these roles and the narrative of this one life lasting but a few decades.
Soon you forget who you are…who you really are. You are a timeless child of the universe as worthy and sacred as anyone or anything else in existence. You’re here accumulating lessons on a journey without beginning or end. You’re a part of a cosmic consciousness eager to explore this realty from every possible perspective. You’re a soul with purposes and missions sometimes lost to you in the confusion of time and space.
Yet, in the big picture, the whole journey makes perfect sense. I promise. The nicks and the scars, the joys and triumphs are choices…every one…meant to contribute to the perfect unfolding of the universe.
Whatever today brings, know there’s a meaning and a purpose and a plan that’s sometimes only visible to the whole and not the parts. Nonetheless, know you’re indispensable. The outcome of the entire universe depends on you being the best you possible.
In case no one else has reminded you today, you’re awesome!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal