Good morning, my friends. May these random motivational thoughts get your day off to an inspired start.
One of the great things about little kids is they are not as afraid as we adults to not know what they want. It’s totally OK sometimes to not know what you want. Stay with it. Go within. Your answers are there.
I’ve always been a quotes person. I enjoy finding new quotes and using them to motivate me. I often coin new motivational quotes that come to me and have posted many of them on the web over the years with the hashtag #rayquote. For me, quotes like these often cut through cobwebs in my mind, shaking loose new ideas, perspectives, and paths forward. I hope at least one inspires you today!
Here are seven #rayquotes to provoke thought and inspire change.
- Stress is what you feel when you’ve lost sight of your WHY. When your WHY is strong, so are you.
- We are either doorways for fear in this world or doorways for love.
- It costs nothing to believe in yourself and everything not to.
- A well-studied loss is worth a dozen mindless victories.
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. (This one has become quite famous showing up on t-shirts, in books, and on quotes sites.)
- Adversity is not failure. Adversity is fuel.
- When you unleash your best you can undo your worst.
Have a fantastic day, my friends! Thank you so much for reading and sharing these blogs.
On this day dedicated to love, here are some of the best love-related motivational quotes I coined over the years. May love fill our day, our hearts, and our world.
- A thousand Universes from now love will still be all that matters.
- Unconditional love is a redundant phrase. All real love is unconditional.
- Fear encourages inhumanity, but love restores humanity.
- When love is the answer, the question becomes irrelevant.
- Our challenge each day is to love more and fear less.
- Love and truth never shout. They have no need.
- When we wipe away all of our prejudices, dogmas, and paradigms; love remains.
- I’ve seen the end. Love wins!
- Love emancipates. Fear enslaves.
- Fear-based philosophies drag humanity into its nightmares. Love-based philosophies propel us to our dreams.
For many years, I been coining motivational sayings. I’m going to begin sharing some of these a couple evenings each week. It’s been gratifying to see them appear in books, quotes websites, and even t-shirts.
I hope these inspire you!
A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it.
A well-studied loss is worth a dozen mindless victories.
What you keep telling yourself about how things are becomes how things are.
Make gratitude your attitude not just a platitude.
When you do what others won’t do, the lines are shorter.
Let your greatness, not your doubts, have the last word.
Anger serves the ego. Wisdom serves the soul.