Even in the face of a world run on negativity, I am a conscious light for the change that can be,
Fear, division, anger, blame, tribalism. Observe traditional media, social media, or pop culture for 15 minutes and you’ll find it teeming with these mindsets. You couldn’t, if you tried, create a list of characteristics more destructive to the human hearts and human aspirations than these. Yet, this is mental bath we’re all bathing in daily, if we’re not conscious.
These values will win the day and win in your life unless you raise the vibration of your thinking and boost your immunity to them. What our world desperately needs is a conscious opposition, a conscious counterculture.
Where fear rules, sow love. Where division and tribalism are winning, practice unity. When the world preaches anger and vengeance, be the lone voice, if necessary, for peace and understanding. In a culture of blame, stand for accountability and personal responsibility.
The way to change the prevailing culture is not to match anger with anger or to checkout to your personal Nirvana. Be the embodiment of higher vibration through active engagement with this world.
How? Here are some practical ways to be part of the conscious opposition in your daily life.
- Challenge the status quo and conventional wisdom. The reason these negative values win is because they pander to the easiest and lowest vibrations in us. They win through the inertia of habit. “That’s how it’s always been and how it will always be,” say the systems defenders. Show others there is a conscious alternative to these habits.
- Be engaged. Don’t remain silent when you see these negative mindsets winning. It’s scary to speak out. You may fear what your friends or family will think. You may believe it’s safer to avoid controversial topics. The negative status quo relies on forward thinkers to remain silent. Make your conscious voice count.
- Practice what you preach. It’s easy to see these negative mindsets winning and become angry yourself. It’s easy to think your righteous anger is better than the status quo anger. Don’t fall into this trap. The only way to raise the vibration in your world is to raise the vibration. Your anger is as destructive as what is. If you say you’re for conscious change, then be it.
- Maintain the health of your consciousness. The negative mainstream of consciousness has the advantage of the 24/7 news cycle feed8 g the masses all the division and negativity they can swallow. The prevalence of these mindsets in the world can even wear you down and weigh you down, if you’re not careful. Know what feeds your positive vibration and keep it strong so you can be light in the darkness.
- Believe positivity can win. The negative mindsets in the world often win on the power of their supposed practicality and invincibility. After all, if someone mistreats you, it makes perfect sense to get them back, right? “it’s just human nature,” so e argue, “there’s no changing it.” Nonsense. Our thinking and our unconscious agreement created the status quo. Our thinking and our conscious choice to change it can reset the game completely. You must believe positivity can win. If not you, who?
We are not stuck on an unalterable path. The world can change, if you and I are willing to be the example of the world that can be,
In case no one else reminded you today, YOU are awesome!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
You must be logged in to post a comment.