Money, as we’ve discussed many times on this blog, is not meant to rule us. It’s meant to be a tool for us. It’s a form of energy and exchange in our world. This 17-minute meditative mantra is meant to help you attract more money and abundance into your life.
It’s recorded in first and second-person and each repeats nearly 100 times. For best results use headphones and listen to the recording regularly for about three weeks.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | One-time PayPal Donation
It’s been well-noted that our primary educational does a rather poor job of teaching people about money. This leads many people to reach adulthood and be very vulnerable to getting neck deep into credit card problems and failing to begin saving.
We are a spend, spend, spend culture. We’re taught that stuff can satisfy us. We’re often far down the road to debt before we realize it’s not true. Some never learn and continue to try to fill empty spaces in their hearts with more stuff.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not anti-stuff or anti-abundance. I think the desired state of human civilization is a permanent state of mental, spiritual, and material abundance that finds balance with the earth. That should be the goal our civilization is working toward.
As usual, I believe the wisdom that’s needed to begin this shift in your life starts with thoughts and words. There’s plenty of professional money advice out there to help you actualize a shift in your relationship to money.
I’m going to share some #RayQuotes and affirmations that I hope will begin to shift your mindset and make you think more deeply about your relationship to money and stuff.
- Beware of the tyranny of stuff. Have stuff, but don’t let stuff have you.
- Money is my tool. I am NOT money’s tool. Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- Refuse to live as a debt slave. Debt free is just plain free.
- I am smart with my money. I commit to my #budget and I stick to it. I set clear financial priorities and I stick to them. My financial health gets better every day.
- Today I am making peace with money. I know it’s a renewable resource. I know there is enough for me.
- My financial situation has a lot to do with choices I’ve made. Choice by choice I am gaining control of my finances.
- Money is just paper. Economies – global and personal – are built on mindsets not paper.
- I release my fear and anxiety about money. I know I can always get more.
- I refuse to be caught up in the consumer culture. I buy what I want and what I need. I’m unconcerned with keeping up with anyone else.
- I save first, spend next, borrow little.
- Maybe not right away, but your dreams can definitely pay the bills as well as a job. Throw yourself into them passion and persistence and you turn them into a money-making business. Put your soul into your goal and your outcomes can become incomes.
- Having multiple streams of income is the surest way to secure your financial future. Company’s diversify for this reason and so should you.
- My personal economy is robust and resilient!
- My talents and skills are UN demand. I am recession-proof!
- I am abundance always and everywhere.
- Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- I am financially independent!
- I am heir to an abundant universe. Today I claim my inheritance.
Now is the moment to be smarter with your money. Now is the moment to invite abundance into your life. Now is the moment live the life you deserve.
In case no one else tells you today, you ARE amazing! Have a great day, my friends.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
You can go to the ocean with a teaspoon or a bucket. The ocean doesn’t care.
Reverend Ike was using the ocean as a metaphor for God or the Universe in this fantastic quote. How do you feel about being prosperous? How do you feel about having the comforts you want?
There are many people who are scandalized by the teachings of people like the late Reverend Ike or Joel Osteen. It’s unholy to want things and to openly talk about it. It’s unholy to ask God for abundance. There are a lot us, including me for many years, who believed it was somehow “unspiritual” to seek material well-being. Only it’s not.
I spent many years suffering in this mindset and there are I times I still battle it. A lot of us have spent our lives trying to bring the ocean’s bounty into our lives one teaspoonful at a time. It’s exhausting and unnecessary. Bring a bucket! Bring a tub! God or the Universe, as you prefer, is not limited. There’s no annual budget like a government. There’s plenty for everyone.
Power Hack: How do you get what you want?
- You have to be very clear what you want. Some of you will remember the days before pushbutton car radios that automatically go to the next station. As you manually tuned between stations, there was static if you weren’t right on a station. You’ve got to tune into the “station” of what you want. Otherwise, your lack of clarity will just yield static.
- Get it in your mind. Once you know what you want, firmly fix it in your mind. “Thoughts become things,” as Mike of Notes from the Universe has famously said.
- Write it down. Our minds are imperfect carriers of our goals. They can lose focus or forget. Write down your clear goal and keep it with you everywhere.
- Support it with positive thoughts and action. Positive thoughts are like fuel. If you have no rocket, you won’t reach the atmosphere. Action is like a rocket with no fuel. You’ll never get off the ground. Support your goal with empowered thoughts and inspired action.
- Get as many senses involved as possible. If your goal is tangible, take opportunities to experience what you want before you have it. Feel it, smell, taste it, see it. hear it. Scientific fact: your brain doesn’t know the difference between high sensory inputs and the real thing.
You were not made to squeak by and feel guilty for doing that. You were not made to watch others achieve their dreams, while you still struggle for yours. I’m not saying there’s not patience and hard work involved. There is. I am saying, though, you were made to flourish.
Homework: I want you to go to the dictionary right now and look up the word flourish. Once you’ve absorbed its meaning, commit yourself to creating a life for yourself and for your loved ones that could be described as flourishing.
As always, I am deeply appreciative of you taking a few minutes to read the blog. I hope you came away with something that spoke to you today. If so, please share, like, comment, and subscribe.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Today Ray discusses how nature demonstrates that we live in an abundant world and an abundant universe. He takes on those who peddle lack and limits.