I firmly believe that success has no real dictionary definition. Success means what it means to you. For some it’s earning a high income. For others, it’s about having peace of mind. Health can be success. Raising great kids can be a success. Whatever you achieve that gives you the feeling of accomplishment spells success for you.
As you know, I love coining original quotes. As a writer, I know words have the power to inspire and ignite the fuse of action that can lead to your every dream.
Here are eight #Rayquotes about success.
Success is the process of overcoming all your buts.
A thousand setbacks can still spell success, when you refuse to quit.
Success never comes knocking on your door. Success comes knocking on your heart.
Let success flow from your heart, rather than to your head.
Success becomes your future, when failure becomes your teacher.
Success and failure are not outcomes. They are mindsets that become outcomes.
To live in a fear of failure is to live in a fear of success. For every mountain of success is built on a heap of failures.
Our message to the Universe is confused, when we desire success and yet despise the successful. Celebrate everyone’s success as you achieve yours.
Here are a
- Today and every day, success is in my DNA!
- My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make is a successful place to be!
- My successes are expanding and multiplying every day.
- Today I convert my glimmer of hope into a super nova of success!
- Today and every day, I make time for career AND personal success!
- My success grows as I go.
- I see success even in my setbacks.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
The late Carl Sagan became a household name in the 1980s with his PBS series Cosmos. Johnny Carson made his “billions and billions” catchphrase famous. He wrote the book – Contact – that became my all-time favorite movie. He recorded the greeting from humanity on the gold record placed aboard the Voyager 2 spacecraft that now soars through interstellar space on a rendezvous with Alpha Centauri in 40,000 years or so.
Sagan was a man of science who understood the value of spirit as well. Picking from his many amazing quotes is a challenge. Here are four I hope will inspire your day.
Born August 6, 1911, Lucille Ball was a model, actress, and comedienne. She was the namesake of arguably TV’s first great show – I Love Lucy. She consciously broke barriers for women in the entertainment industry, becoming a studio head and decades-long fixture on American television.
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
I’m not funny. What I am is brave.
It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
The more things you do, the more you can do.
Today is another double down catch up day.
There can be no argument that most human aspirations, including yours and mine, have not failed because we were defeated , lacked skills, or lacked knowledge. The overwhelming majority of the dreams shattered in our lives died on the sword of inaction.
Your intentions were good. Your motivation was initially high. Then you allowed life to intervene. Time pressures forced you to keep setting your dream aside. You listened to the voices of the naysayers. Pretty soon your passion was gone, the moment was missed, and you piled that dream on the heap of other abandoned dreams.
THE most important part of achieving anything is to escape the gravity of the starting line. It keeps pulling you back into old habits and makes tomorrow your favorite word in the language. Soon the tomorrows become years and you find yourself living in the empty river bed of a dream that once flowed through you with the power of the spring melt.
Start! Just start. By starting, you’re ahead of at least 90 percent of other dreamers. By starting, you gain momentum that gets harder to sidetrack. By starting, you declare your intention to the universe.
Here are 15 amazing “Getting Started” quotes to get your engine going.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. -Arthur Ashe
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~John Wooden
- The secret to getting ahead is to get started. -Mark Twain
- The wise one does at once what the fool does last. -Balthasar Gracian
- You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do. -Henry Ford
- You can’t plan for everything or you never get started in the first place. -Jim Butcher
- Don’t let perfectionism become an excuse for never getting started. -Marilu Henner
- Start by doing what is necessary; then do what’s possible; suddenly you’ll find yourself doing the impossible. -St. Francis of Assisi
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. -Zig Ziglar
- The way to get started is to stop talking and start doing. -Walt Disney
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. -Dolly Parton
- All glory comes from daring to begin. -Eugene F. Ware
- He has half the deed done who has made a beginning. -Horace
- How wonderful it is that nobody has to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. -Anne Frank
- To be old can be glorious, if one has not unlearned how to begin. -Martin Buber
Your greatest victories await your beginning. Begin now. As the saying goes, There’s no time like the present.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | One-time PayPal Donation
Before she became a presidential candidate earlier this year, Marianne Williamson had a long career as a spiritual author, speaker, and activist. In short, she’s spent her adult life taking action to make the world, as she affects it, and the people around her better.
I first became aware of her work in the early 1990s, after seeing an amazing appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show. She has been a voice of moral conscience and consoler in moments of national tragedy from 9/11 to school shootings.
Whatever happens in her run for the White House, whether she secures the nomination or not, I hope the next president will make use Marianne’s unique voice and gifts to help our nation find its way forward.
Here are 10 of her most powerful quotes to call out the best in you today.
- A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love.
- We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?
- Anytime you try to be a loving person, you’re doing your part to save the world.
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.
- Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.
- The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.
- It takes courage…to endure the sharp pains of self discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.
- And no one will listen to us until we listen to ourselves.
- Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.
- Nothing binds you except your thoughts. Noting limits you except your fears. And nothing controls you except your beliefs.
- You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
- And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
- Success means going to sleep at night knowing that our talents and abilities were used in a way that serves others.
- Ego says, “Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel peace.” Spirit says, “Fund your peace and everything will fall into place.”
Stay inspired, my friends. See your greatness and help those around you see theirs too.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us