I firmly believe that success has no real dictionary definition. Success means what it means to you. For some it’s earning a high income. For others, it’s about having peace of mind. Health can be success. Raising great kids can be a success. Whatever you achieve that gives you the feeling of accomplishment spells success for you.
As you know, I love coining original quotes. As a writer, I know words have the power to inspire and ignite the fuse of action that can lead to your every dream.
Here are eight #Rayquotes about success.
Success is the process of overcoming all your buts.
A thousand setbacks can still spell success, when you refuse to quit.
Success never comes knocking on your door. Success comes knocking on your heart.
Let success flow from your heart, rather than to your head.
Success becomes your future, when failure becomes your teacher.
Success and failure are not outcomes. They are mindsets that become outcomes.
To live in a fear of failure is to live in a fear of success. For every mountain of success is built on a heap of failures.
Our message to the Universe is confused, when we desire success and yet despise the successful. Celebrate everyone’s success as you achieve yours.
Here are a
- Today and every day, success is in my DNA!
- My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make is a successful place to be!
- My successes are expanding and multiplying every day.
- Today I convert my glimmer of hope into a super nova of success!
- Today and every day, I make time for career AND personal success!
- My success grows as I go.
- I see success even in my setbacks.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
It’s been well-noted that our primary educational does a rather poor job of teaching people about money. This leads many people to reach adulthood and be very vulnerable to getting neck deep into credit card problems and failing to begin saving.
We are a spend, spend, spend culture. We’re taught that stuff can satisfy us. We’re often far down the road to debt before we realize it’s not true. Some never learn and continue to try to fill empty spaces in their hearts with more stuff.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not anti-stuff or anti-abundance. I think the desired state of human civilization is a permanent state of mental, spiritual, and material abundance that finds balance with the earth. That should be the goal our civilization is working toward.
As usual, I believe the wisdom that’s needed to begin this shift in your life starts with thoughts and words. There’s plenty of professional money advice out there to help you actualize a shift in your relationship to money.
I’m going to share some #RayQuotes and affirmations that I hope will begin to shift your mindset and make you think more deeply about your relationship to money and stuff.
- Beware of the tyranny of stuff. Have stuff, but don’t let stuff have you.
- Money is my tool. I am NOT money’s tool. Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- Refuse to live as a debt slave. Debt free is just plain free.
- I am smart with my money. I commit to my #budget and I stick to it. I set clear financial priorities and I stick to them. My financial health gets better every day.
- Today I am making peace with money. I know it’s a renewable resource. I know there is enough for me.
- My financial situation has a lot to do with choices I’ve made. Choice by choice I am gaining control of my finances.
- Money is just paper. Economies – global and personal – are built on mindsets not paper.
- I release my fear and anxiety about money. I know I can always get more.
- I refuse to be caught up in the consumer culture. I buy what I want and what I need. I’m unconcerned with keeping up with anyone else.
- I save first, spend next, borrow little.
- Maybe not right away, but your dreams can definitely pay the bills as well as a job. Throw yourself into them passion and persistence and you turn them into a money-making business. Put your soul into your goal and your outcomes can become incomes.
- Having multiple streams of income is the surest way to secure your financial future. Company’s diversify for this reason and so should you.
- My personal economy is robust and resilient!
- My talents and skills are UN demand. I am recession-proof!
- I am abundance always and everywhere.
- Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- I am financially independent!
- I am heir to an abundant universe. Today I claim my inheritance.
Now is the moment to be smarter with your money. Now is the moment to invite abundance into your life. Now is the moment live the life you deserve.
In case no one else tells you today, you ARE amazing! Have a great day, my friends.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Here are some quotes I’ve coined and tweeted over the years about living consciously. May you find a gem or two for you Amor g them.
- We are the unconscious product of our environment, until we choose to be the conscious product of our choices.
- My life is a single and unique instance in time and space of a vast and eternal consciousness.
- Our thoughts are tremors for the earthquake of reality. Our collective consciousness creates our collective experience.
- One heart lifted raises the whole world’s consciousness.
- Be conscious of the vibration you are sending out into the Universe. Remember it’s coming back to you.
- Too much TV causes us to become vicarious observers rather than conscious actors and creators.
- Beware of those constantly trying to plant a “sky is falling” mindset in your consciousness.
- When we are unconscious and without focus, we are left wondering how we got where we are. Get conscious, get focused.
- 99% of the anger, hatred, prejudice you have in your mind was planted there by others. It’s time for conscious replanting.
- The sun is rising; the clouds have passed away. And in the minds of at least a few, a greater consciousness has arisen. RT
- We need to get this crystal clear in our heads. The world is not something out there that happens to us. The future is not beyond our control. We are creating both right now with every thought, feeling, word, and action. They key is to get conscious about those.
- We clearly understand that there is a conscious effort to condition us to fear each other and remain divided. We must stop allowing it.
- Our culture is obsessed by being against evil rather than for good. Subtle difference of consciousness, massive in effect!
- It’s not enough to just think positive. Positive thinking comes to life through action and conscious choosing.
- We are unconscious slaves to the past, until we become conscious choosers of the future.
- When our consciousness is focused on finding the worst in “them”, we generally expose the worst in us.
- Fame is a fickle friend, but greatness is a daily and conscious choice.
- Neither change for change’s sake nor same for tradition’s sake is the way forward. Let us make conscious choices.
- There is nothing useful in conscious poverty or unconscious wealth, but conscious wealth creation helps you and helps you help others.
- Your mind is being conditioned by someone every day. Be as conscious of the ideas you ingest as you are of the food.
- Whatever you believe tends to come your way. Be conscious of what you’re believing.
- Law of Attraction works for nations as it works for people. Nations constantly attracting conflict into consciousness, soon have it.
- Conscious choices or unconscious choices; which are you building your life from today?
- Positive thinking is a beginning, but empowered, conscious thinking is the goal.
- We are the conscious eyes of the Universe.
- The words you use to describe your life now predict your life in the future. Be conscious of your words.
- Happiness is not a destination, it is a conscious decision made daily; it is a choice to be happy and it IS MY choice!
- Empowerment goes beyond even positive thinking. It’s about being a totally conscious, sovereign human being.
- The breakthrough is to understand we aren’t many minds seeking to be one consciousness, but one consciousness alive in many minds.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | PayPal
I searched Twitter for quotes I’ve coined over the years around the word cost. We usually think of cost in terms of money. These quotes focus on the costs of our mindsets. My wish is that you’ll find a few of them useful in your life.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | PayPal
- It costs nothing to believe in yourself and everything not to.
- Intelligent risk IS the cost of reward in our Universe.
- Comfort zones are expensive. They are rented at the cost of lost dreams.
- We live in a Universe where risk is the cost of reward. To risk nothing, is to lose everything.
- The cost of happiness is to CHOOSE it.
- Negative thinking has a cost. How many opportunities and successes have you lost in your life due to negative thinking?
- You can’t put a cost on failing to go after your dreams, but its a price you don’t want to pay.
- Playing it safe will keep you safe from every dream you have. We live in a Universe where risk is the cost of reward.
- The skeptic wins every debate in his mind at the cost of every dream in his heart.
- The need to be right at any cost soon bankrupts your life.
- Cost-focus is a failed mindset. Successful people focus on the return on their investments.
- Failure is free, but risk is always the cost of success.
- Believing is always the cost of succeeding.
- The cost of freedom is to want it more than the tyranny required to keep you 100% safe.
I love coining a new motivational or thought-provoking quote. Here are a few more from my library. May they inspire you or just make you ponder.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | PayPal