I’ve always been a quotes person. I enjoy finding new quotes and using them to motivate me. I often coin new motivational quotes that come to me and have posted many of them on the web over the years with the hashtag #rayquote. For me, quotes like these often cut through cobwebs in my mind, shaking loose new ideas, perspectives, and paths forward. I hope at least one inspires you today!
Here are seven #rayquotes to provoke thought and inspire change.
- Stress is what you feel when you’ve lost sight of your WHY. When your WHY is strong, so are you.
- We are either doorways for fear in this world or doorways for love.
- It costs nothing to believe in yourself and everything not to.
- A well-studied loss is worth a dozen mindless victories.
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. (This one has become quite famous showing up on t-shirts, in books, and on quotes sites.)
- Adversity is not failure. Adversity is fuel.
- When you unleash your best you can undo your worst.
Have a fantastic day, my friends! Thank you so much for reading and sharing these blogs.
Ralph Waldo Emerson is not only one of the great wordsmiths of all time and one of America’s greatest voices, his words are filled with practical, applicable wisdom.
Here are five of my favorite to start your Saturday.
- You become what you think about all day long.
- Most of the shadows in this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.
- The only person you are destined to be is the person you decide to be.
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of your life.
You can find a more exhaustive list of Emerson’s wisdom here.
Stay inspired, my friends!
Day after day, our popular culture, our own conditioning, and the people around us pepper our minds with disempowering ideas and mindsets. Our minds are vacuums. If we don’t fill them with thoughts our choosing, someone else will. Yeah. That’s one of the daily thoughts.
The Power to Be You was my first eBook. Originally written in 2009 and updated in 2017, it’s packed with more than 400 original quotes, inspirations, affirmations, and paradigm-shifting ideas.
That’s a lot of mind-shifting for less than a Starbucks coffee.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author Anunnaki Awakening, and Co-founder at 6 Sense Media. He’s been practicing personal development for more than 30 years and has been writing on the topic for more than 20.