Good evening, my friends. Here’s a powerful abundance affirmation to ponder, as you prepare for a peaceful and prosperous week.
Money, as we’ve discussed many times on this blog, is not meant to rule us. It’s meant to be a tool for us. It’s a form of energy and exchange in our world. This 17-minute meditative mantra is meant to help you attract more money and abundance into your life.
It’s recorded in first and second-person and each repeats nearly 100 times. For best results use headphones and listen to the recording regularly for about three weeks.
It’s been well-noted that our primary educational does a rather poor job of teaching people about money. This leads many people to reach adulthood and be very vulnerable to getting neck deep into credit card problems and failing to begin saving.
We are a spend, spend, spend culture. We’re taught that stuff can satisfy us. We’re often far down the road to debt before we realize it’s not true. Some never learn and continue to try to fill empty spaces in their hearts with more stuff.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not anti-stuff or anti-abundance. I think the desired state of human civilization is a permanent state of mental, spiritual, and material abundance that finds balance with the earth. That should be the goal our civilization is working toward.
As usual, I believe the wisdom that’s needed to begin this shift in your life starts with thoughts and words. There’s plenty of professional money advice out there to help you actualize a shift in your relationship to money.
I’m going to share some #RayQuotes and affirmations that I hope will begin to shift your mindset and make you think more deeply about your relationship to money and stuff.
- Beware of the tyranny of stuff. Have stuff, but don’t let stuff have you.
- Money is my tool. I am NOT money’s tool. Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- Refuse to live as a debt slave. Debt free is just plain free.
- I am smart with my money. I commit to my #budget and I stick to it. I set clear financial priorities and I stick to them. My financial health gets better every day.
- Today I am making peace with money. I know it’s a renewable resource. I know there is enough for me.
- My financial situation has a lot to do with choices I’ve made. Choice by choice I am gaining control of my finances.
- Money is just paper. Economies – global and personal – are built on mindsets not paper.
- I release my fear and anxiety about money. I know I can always get more.
- I refuse to be caught up in the consumer culture. I buy what I want and what I need. I’m unconcerned with keeping up with anyone else.
- I save first, spend next, borrow little.
- Maybe not right away, but your dreams can definitely pay the bills as well as a job. Throw yourself into them passion and persistence and you turn them into a money-making business. Put your soul into your goal and your outcomes can become incomes.
- Having multiple streams of income is the surest way to secure your financial future. Company’s diversify for this reason and so should you.
- My personal economy is robust and resilient!
- My talents and skills are UN demand. I am recession-proof!
- I am abundance always and everywhere.
- Money serves me. I don’t serve money.
- I am financially independent!
- I am heir to an abundant universe. Today I claim my inheritance.
Now is the moment to be smarter with your money. Now is the moment to invite abundance into your life. Now is the moment live the life you deserve.
In case no one else tells you today, you ARE amazing! Have a great day, my friends.
Abundance has a wide variety of meanings to different people. I encourage you to determine what this idea means to you and focus your efforts on achieving that. I promise you this. Whatever you may have heard, there is MORE than enough to go around and there’s plenty of your kind of abundance waiting for you to claim it.
In the mean time, here are 15 new ABUNDANCE affirmations to help you along the way.
- I AM the abundance I want to see in my life.
- I AM heir to an abundant universe. Today I claim my inheritance.
- WHATEVER I need ALWAYS comes my way.
- I AM more abundant than ever before.
- I deserve to be abundant.
- My abundant life is seeking me right now.
- I AM like gravity to money.
- I AM like gravity to health.
- I AM like gravity to happiness.
- I ALWAYS have plenty to eat.
- I ALWAYS have a warm bed at night.
- I ALWAYS have the money I need to meet my obligations.
- I ALWAYS have the money I need to enjoy life.
- There IS enough. There IS enough. There is ALWAYS enough.
- My life IS what I make of it and I choose to make it an abundant place to be.
For more great affirmations, check out these videos.