Money, as we’ve discussed many times on this blog, is not meant to rule us. It’s meant to be a tool for us. It’s a form of energy and exchange in our world. This 17-minute meditative mantra is meant to help you attract more money and abundance into your life.
It’s recorded in first and second-person and each repeats nearly 100 times. For best results use headphones and listen to the recording regularly for about three weeks.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | One-time PayPal Donation
“An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.”
~ Roy Ash, Co-founder Litton Industries
A hundred years ago many of our ancestors were business owners – entrepreneurs, craftsmen, farmers, or professionals. Slowly, we began transition into a society of corporate employees. By the 1980s, Wal-Mart was putting the final nail in the coffin of main street small businesses and we became largely a corporate culture.
Then the Internet was born and there was a resurgence in entrepreneurship. That trend found new meaning as the world sunk into a global depression in 2008. Today more and more people are connecting with their entrepreneurial roots and realizing that their future and their financial security relies on their own efforts. Fewer and fewer people are willing to put their fates in the hands of institutions, including corporations.
We won’t see the end of cube farms any time soon, but everyday more people are waking up to the power within them to control their own destiny.
These affirmations are for the people who get up every day, bite off more than they can chew, and make it work.
- I understand my customers’ needs and I meet them. I understand my customers’ expectations and I exceed them!
- I am a visionary! I see trends well ahead of the competition.
- Day by day, I am building the foundation of long-term business success!
- My formula for success is in place. Now I am all about execute, execute, execute!
- A successful business person lives within me and today that person is running my business!
- I believe in my idea and I know I can bring it market successfully!
- I am in the right business at the right time with the right message! Today I capitalize!
- Day by day, my business and I are growing and learning together!
- Today and every day, my business generates an ever-growing revenue stream!
- I trust my talents! I trust my instincts! I grow my business with determination and integrity.
- Today I am attracting new customers from unexpected sources!
- Today I remember there is more to business than the bottom line!
- Knowledge is a commodity. It is innovation and imagination that will set me apart from my competition.
- Day by day, I am proving myself to be an expert in my field!
- (Your business) is my passion and I know sharing that passion with others brings me success!
- Today and every day, my business grows and thrives!
- Those who need my services are on their way to using them. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve them.
- Today I am molding my business into an unqualified success.
- I am flawlessly executing my business plan and I am succeeding brilliantly!
- Today my business has more satisfied customers than ever before!
- Excellence is my personal brand! My commitment to it is unwavering!
- My top-notch vision drives my bottom-line success!
- My business is on a roll! This is my breakthrough year!
- I am a thought leader in my industry. I’m always innovating for success!
- Today I model success with integrity in every business interaction.
- The success of my business rests on relationships. Today I am building strong relationships!
- Right now I am attracting clients that will be my foundation for growth well into the future.
- Today I am building a business that will one day allow me to walk the beaches of the world!
- Today my talents and my products combine to create a successful business!
- My business succeeds as much as my mind allows. Today I am open and ready for BIG success!
- The best business plan I can have is to be totally myself. Today I AM!
- My business success is accelerating to heights I only dreamed of.
- I am a brilliant, successful business person.
Follow your bliss! Experience your bliss! Become your bliss!
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
“I am attracting and finding new clients for my business every day.”
(click the affirmation to get the mp3)
Beautiful poetry is a doorway into the realm of the soul. For me and I hope you, it can be a highly inspiring and beautiful form of communication.
China has one of the longest and richest poetic traditions in the world.
Li Po (also sometimes called Li Bai) was an 8th century Chinese poet. He is considered by many to be one of the two greatest poets in the long history of Chinese literature.
Approximately 1100 of his poems have survived the centuries. “The Birds Have Vanished Into The Sky” is perhaps his most famous in the Western world.
“The Birds Have Vanished”
(English translation by Sam Hamill)
The birds have vanished into the sky,
and now the last cloud drains away.
We sit together, the mountain and me,
until only the mountain remains.
There are numerous analyses of this poem available on the Internet. I could offer one today as well. However, poetry is an individual experience.What it means is what it means to you.
Be awesome in ’09!
I am absolutely committed to being the person I came here to be.