Day after day, our popular culture, our own conditioning, and the people around us pepper our minds with disempowering ideas and mindsets. Our minds are vacuums. If we don’t fill them with thoughts our choosing, someone else will. Yeah. That’s one of the daily thoughts.
The Power to Be You was my first eBook. Originally written in 2009 and updated in 2017, it’s packed with more than 400 original quotes, inspirations, affirmations, and paradigm-shifting ideas.
That’s a lot of mind-shifting for less than a Starbucks coffee.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author Anunnaki Awakening, and Co-founder at 6 Sense Media. He’s been practicing personal development for more than 30 years and has been writing on the topic for more than 20.
“Freedom begins the moment you realize someone else has been writing your story and it’s time you took the pen from his hand and started writing it yourself.”
~ Bill Moyers
Empowerment. It’s a big word and it’s used often in our modern society. But what does it really mean? If you look at the dictionary definitions, they say it’s about permitting or enabling action.
I like to take words and break them down for their meaning. If you look at the word you see em-power-ment.
The prefix em means “to place into”. We all know what power means. The suffix ment means action.
So, we are left with a definition for empowerment that reads, “the act of putting power within.”
When you empower yourself you are literally placing the power within you to think, act, and decide for yourself. Empowerment is one of those things that starts in your body and sweeps its way up to your mind and your lips.
Here are some affirmations and thoughts to empower your day.
- I empower myself to think for myself!
- I am an empowered thinker! As I empower my thinking, I empower the thinking of those around me!
- I am an empowered human being who thinks for myself and lets wisdom rather than fear rule!
- Empowerment – self or global – is not a spectator sport.
- I am a magnificent being of power and light!
- Love is the light, freedom the path, empowerment the goal.
- Empowerment and positive thinking are definitely not about “drinking the kool-aid” they are about making your own lemonade.
- Today my mind transcends either/or thinking and explores new possibilities!
- I embrace the power and beauty within me and water it every day!
- Today I empower myself to think outside boxes and push my paradigms!
- Thinking for myself is my gateway to freedom. Today I think more freely than ever!
- Today I unleash the power of empowered thinking in my life!
- Empowered thinkers know they are capable of acting on their success, happiness, and betterment; and helping others do the same.
- Empowered thinkers know that humanity’s best days are coming, but some changes must come first.
- Empowered thinkers aren’t those who believe world is all rosy, they are those who believe we are capable of making it so.
- Today and every day, I am a beacon of hope and empowerment for the people around me!
Follow your bliss! Experience your bliss! Become your bliss!
Ray Davis is the author of Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation – order your signed copy today at AATrilogy.com – founder of The Affirmation Spot and an advocate for the potential of the human race. He’s life-long history buff and holds a B.S. in History Education. He’s always been fascinated by alternative views of history.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leaders seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!