Merriam-Webster defines confidence as “a feeling or consciousness of one’s powers or of reliance on one’s circumstances.” Dictionary.com describes it as, “belief in oneself and one’s powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance.”
To manifest success in your life, confidence is a characteristic you must develop and magnify. Here are seven affirmations to help.
- Confidence Affirmation: My future is coming together precisely as I script it and today I am scripting BIG!
- Today I AM the person I came to this planet to be!
- I came here to be a great and conscious being and so that is what I am.
- Today I AM confidence armored with the power of my beliefs and strength of my abilities.
- Life is about choices and today I am making all the right choices for me!
- I am always a great bet! Today I am making it happen!
- I am bigger than any doubt, bolder than any fear, and stronger any obstacle!
Have a fantastic day!
More confidence-related content on the TAS Website.