Few creatures in the world are as worthy of emulation as a happy, friendly dog. Here are 10 things we can all learn from them.
- Love (and lick) now. Ask questions later.
- Stop and smell every flower, if necessary.
- Wag your tail or something analogous a little more.
- Always be ready to play.
- When someone gives you something always bring it back.
- Sad eyes get people to do things.
- Always be trying to remove your leash. Who needs them?
- Don’t stand on too much ceremony when it comes to food.
- Loyalty is not a question.
- Forget yesterday. It’s a new day. There are new squirrels to chase.
Have a great Monday, my friends. Share this one with your favorite dog owner.