Into every life a little rain must fall. What separates successful and happy people? They don’t let that inevitable adversity stop them or derail their dreams. These affirmations help you stay strong in moments like that.
The lesson to be learned from struggle and adversity is not that we can’t. It’s that we CAN even when things are difficult.
- I AM bigger than my adversity!
- Moment by moment, brick by brick, I am building a life full of things more important than my problems.
- I struggle, but I grow. I fall, but I get up. Even amid adversity, I succeed and I prosper!
- Even in adversity, I succeed and I thrive!
- Roadblocks are simply shortcuts to something better than I had planned!
- My adversity is my fuel!
- Today’s defeats are fertilizing tomorrow’s victories!
- Even in adversity, I shine bright as the full moon on a cloudless night.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot