Happy New Year’s Eve to everyone Europe and west. Happy New Year to those of you ringing in 2019 already!
As you enter 2019, I want you to be SUPER aware of two words that you probably say mindlessly hundreds of times a week…I AM. Other than your name, there are no other words in the English language (or any other) as powerful as I AM.
As the pitcher and catcher are “the battery” on a baseball field, I AM is the battery of affirmations. The AM is actually an equals sign. Even though we say it often, this phrase has an untold power on our consciousness. I AM is really I =.
I AM fat. I AM lazy. I AM cold. I AM happy. I AM always last in line. Each and every one of these are mindless affirmations telling pelting our subconscious with instructions on how to view the world. Perhaps more importantly, they are instructions to the Universe to help more of that show up. After all, we all like to be proven right.
When feed I AM statements to ourselves, consciously or unconsciously, we are telling ourselves and the world WHO we are. Be cautious with this phrase. Use it with intention. Empower your mind, your body, and your spirit with I AM statements that support your highest self.
Do that and I promise you 2019 will be your best year yet! Here, let me get you started on the right track. You are AMAZING. You are a ONE-IN-A-TRILLION MIRACLE. You are DESTINED TO GREAT THINGS!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
For more inspiring content, visit The Affirmation Spot website or YouTube channel.
I really have little to add to this wonderful video I discovered on YouTube this evening. The message of universal compassion is one that needs to be heard and heeded in our modern world. What a great way to say it!
- Today and every day, I am the very embodiment of compassion!
- My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make it a compassionate place to be!
- I am the very embodiment of love and compassion in all my interactions with others.
- Today and every day, I am a part of solving the compassion deficit in my world!
- Today I care for the Earth by caring for my fellow human beings and expanding compassion on our planet.
- I believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.
- The world needs my compassion! Today and every day, I make a difference!
- Compassion’s ROI is measured not on bottom lines, but from the bottom of our hearts.
- Today I honor, expand, and share the compassion that lives within me!
- Compassion is a force of nature that transforms everyone it touches.
Stay inspired! Be compassionate!
“2010 is MY year! This is the year I break free! This is the year I break through! This is the year I break out!”
Check Out Our Cool New Affirmation Apps:
Check out our new affirmation apps for Apple devices or search i-mobilize on the iTunes store. The Affirmation Spot is developing these motivation apps in partnership with i-mobilize. Click an app to view it – Love Magnet, Sales Booster, Confidence Affirmation, or Full Body Scan, and many more.
Following are some random thoughts that have occurred to me lately. Love to share these occasionally.
- Fear distorts, anger destroys, doubt limits. Love expands, prospers, and transforms. Where will you live today?
- Looked at in the right way, a loss is a win with bigger lessons.
- When there is nothing at risk there is nothing to gain.
- Freedom is a tsunami ready to permanently drown the nightmares of tyranny and dogma.
- Love is the light, freedom the path, empowerment the goal.
- Challenges in life are not a signal to quit. They are a signal that success is near. The Universe never challenges failure.
- Success never comes knocking on your door. Success comes knocking on your heart.
“This year I am absolutely committed to being the person I came here to be!”
“Today I am making the radical choice to be completely happy no matter what.”
(click the affirmation to hear it in mp3)
It appears you can catch happiness as easily as the common cold. That’s the word from newly a released study by researchers at Harvard Medical School and The University of California, San Diego; happiness is contagious. The report says that happiness spreads through social networks like a virus and that your happiness can effect people you don’t even know.
Wow! That’s a big responsibility. The study also found that sadness spreads in a similar manner, but less efficiently.
Here are several of the best articles detailing the research.
Stay inspired and spread the happiness!