Success is the natural outcome of me being me.
Most of us have it as a goal to be successful. Yet success means different things to different people. It’s important that you define what success means to you. Otherwise, how can you know you’re on target to achieve it?
A few years ago I asked my Twitter followers to complete the phrase success is. Maybe some of their answers will resonate with you. I’d really enjoy hearing what success means to you in the comments below.
A HUGE thank you to my wonderful community of Twitter followers who always come through! Links to each of their Twitter profiles are provided, if you’d like to follow any of these amazing human beings.
- @devany91: Success is seeing someone you love happy.
- @norrman87: Success is challenging the status quo.
- @MiAmorBella: Success is yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so.
- @KarenJanos: Success is confronting a fear and conquering it.
- @SusanLowry2: Success is meeting a goal you secretly thought you could never accomplish.
- @larryczerwonka: Success is anything that puts a smile on your heart.
- @ChurchofThomas: Success is Service.
- @carmelbeautee: Success is belief in yourself, the project at hand, hard work, perseverance, and excitement.
- @joytleen: Success is being peaceful and grateful with all you have and all you are.
- @OswaldObreg: Success is peace in you.
- @rohinkallat: Success is the path, not the goal.
- @ATM25: Success is not measured by worldly riches, instead by the indelible positive impressions you leave in the lives of ppl you come into contact with.
- @chilisweet: Success is when you’re content.
- @ETRFoundation: Success is impact. In yourself or others.
- @Dianae173: Success is being happy where you are while moving towards your goals.
- @kickofftopic: Success is feeling good about your accomplishments, even the tiniest ones.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you’re AWESOME!