Skip to content
We’ve been told that our minds make our world from time immemorial. It’s time for us to start understanding the power we possess.
- “Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.” -Bhagavad Gita
- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought: we are formed and molded by our thoughts.” -Dhammapada
- “As a man thinketh in his heart, so shall he be.” -Proverbs 23:7
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” -James Allen
- “We become what we think about most of the time.” -Earl Nightingale
- “What you think about, you bring about.” -Bob Proctor
- “If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you’re right.” -Mary Kay Ash
- You can choose to believe all these sources are wrong or you can get used to the idea that what you need to succeed does and always has resided within you.
- Stay inspired!