The world has taken a lot out of us in the past few weeks. It’s easy lose your mojo, get down, and start believing in all the negativity. It’s easy to start feeling like you lack the ability to face what’s next. You have the power to face whatever is next. You just need to remember you’re enough and there is enough of all the good things in life. These affirmations will remind you. When you believe it, you’ll see it.
1) There is enough.
2) There is always enough.
3) There is enough for me.
4) There is enough for everyone.
5) There is enough money to go around.
6) There is enough time to go around.
7) There is joy to go around.
8) There is enough love to go around.
9) There is enough health to go around.
10) There is enough kindness to go around.
11) There is enough peace to go around.
12) There is always enough freedom to go around.
13) I am always enough.
Sample and download the audio for these affirmations from the TAS MP3 Downloads Library. Always have these affirmations with you wherever you go.
One of the most prolific inspiring quotes in the world today is Mahatma Gandhi’s famous admonitions, “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
Here are five affirmations that inspire you to be that change every day.
- Today I am a force for good in my world in every way I affect it!
- I came here to serve and today I do! Today I AM the difference maker my world needs!
- Each and every day I am a light in my world.
- Peace comes to my world one person at a time, beginning with me!
- believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.
If not you and me, then who?
Just in case no one reminded you today, you are AWESOME!
Checkout this more extensive list of Be The Change Affirmations on the TAS website.
Peace – from the personal to the global – is a much in demand quality of life. A more peaceful you is a better you. A more peaceful world is a better world.
Despite that, our popular culture dismisses peace as pie-in-the-sky naïveté. “Peace Nik,” they’ll call you derisively. They’ll trot out Neville Chamberlain as an example of peace’s inherent weakness and failure, while never giving a fair accounting of the costs and failures of war.
If I can encourage you to be a rebel on one thing, let it be peace. 10,000 years of inner and outer conflict has not served humanity. Maybe, as great John Lennon sang, it’s time to “Give Peace a chance.”
These affirmations, used regularly, help you promote peace starting with you.
- I am the embodiment of peace in all I think, say, and do.
- I pray for peace. I work for peace. I achieve peace.
- I am the epicenter of a peace pandemic in my world.
- Peace comes to my world one person at a time beginning with me.
- My world is what I make of it and I choose to make it a peaceful place to be.
- My mind is peaceful. My body is peaceful. My spirit is peaceful.
- I am infused with inner peace, vitality, and joy.
- Today I am relaxed. Today I am serene. Today I am at peace.
- I choose peace over anger.
- I refuse to allow the stresses of my day to steal my peace of mind.
- Peace within. Peace without. Peace is my only and final answer.
- I am a source of peace in my world in every way I affect it.
As the saying goes, my friends. “There is no way to peace. Peace IS the way.”
Thanks for stopping by!
You might also enjoy this post – 10 Steps to World Peace.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Today’s affirmation focuses on you and I becoming the center for peace spreading through our lives and through our world today.
Quiet contemplation – meditation or contemplative prayer – are a perfect complement to affirmations. Use these affirmations to deepen your experience.
- Breathing in, I am relaxing. Breathing out, I calm and serene.
- When I close my eyes peacefully, my eyes are truly opened.
- I am peaceful. I am open. I am enlightened.
- I am one with the flow of the Universe.
- I am connected to All That Is.
- I am one with All That Is.