Once a year we spend a day recognizing mothers for the invaluable contributions they make in all of our lives. Here are some famous quotes about mothers.
“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
— Abraham Lincoln
“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”
— Mitch Albom
“A wise mother knows: It is her state of consciousness that matters. Her gentleness and clarity command respect. Her love creates security.”
— Vimala McClure
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
15 Mothers’ Day Affirmations
- I am a great mom, I am a great mom, I am a great mom and I get better and better each and every day.
- Today I am the best mom I have ever been!
- I am a great mother! My kids are amazing people!
- I am a great mother! Today I celebrate my success as a parent!
- Today and everyday I honor the role of mothers in our culture.
- I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.
- My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand all I have done for them!
- As a mother, I am at the top of my game!
- As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.
- I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!
- I am a great mother. My children are lucky to have me!
- Today and every day, I show love respect for my mother.
- Today I feel like a successful mom and I AM!
- I am a great mother! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the mom!
- Today and every day, my mother’s memory inspires me to greatness!
If you liked these, please share them with the mom in your life!
Make some positive changes in your life by sampling and downloading these affirmations.
“Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.”
~ Barbara Kingsolver
Motherhood is a mysterious and magical process that is has been honored in the oldest lore and mythologies on our planet. We even refer to our planet as Mother. Mothers hold an unique and amazing place in all our lives. Yet, the nine months it takes our mothers to produce us is a difficult journey filled with physical discomfort, mental anguish, and hopeful joy. For the mother-to-be, every possibility is a hope and every disaster is a fear.
Today some affirmations for mothers traversing this difficult, but rewarding passage in your life. You are going to be an amazing mother of an amazing baby after an amazing pregnancy. Know it! See it! Feel it!
I will continue to add to this list. If there are specific areas of pregnancy that you would like to see represented here, please leave a comment.
- I am an amazing mother about to have an amazing baby!
- My pregnancy is perfect. I am delivering a happy, healthy baby!
- I am strong and healthy and sailing right through this pregnancy.
- I choose the see the beauty in this whole process of bringing a new life into the world.
- I am calm, cool, and confident throughout my pregnancy. This is the most beautiful nine months of my life!
- I am absolutely committed to providing my child with a safe and happy home environment.
- As the motherhood chapter of my life begins, I am ready to make it a beautiful chapter in my life.
- I have an amazing support system! When I ask for help, I receive help.
- I visualize myself after a perfect delivery. I am at home loving and playing with my beautiful baby.
- My midwife is a beautiful friend and wise counsel throughout my pregnancy. I am lucky to have her!
- There may be difficult days during this pregnancy, but I am strong, I am determined, and I am resilient.
- I am in perfect health. My baby is in perfect health. This pregnancy comes to a perfect end.
- As my healthy baby grows within me, I am more attuned than ever to the perfect rhythms of nature and my body.
- An amazing mother lives within me! That mother is born along with my baby!
- Each pregnancy is a unique and beautiful experience. I am consciously enjoying this unique journey!
- My body is beautifully nourishing the child I carry. My child is perfectly healthy.
- My choices throughout this pregnancy are based on facts not fear!
- I am a highly-capable mother-to-be! If there are hard decisions to make, I can and I will make them!
- My doctor and I are on the same page. We are partners in delivering a healthy, happy baby.
- How my child is born is MY choice and I choose natural birth!
- I confidently make my wishes known to my doctor. My choice is natural delivery.
- I consult with my doctor, but I listen to my body and my heart when deciding how I will give birth.
- I choose to experience the beauty of a natural birth and so that IS what I will experience!
- I conceived a beautiful baby and I am delivering a beautiful child.
- I am a great mother. My new baby is lucky to have me!
- My love and connection with this child within me humbles me every day. I am blessed and I know it.
- I conceived this baby in love. I am delivering this baby in love. I will raise this baby with love.
- Breathing in, I know I am a great mother. Breathing out, I AM a great mother!
- I am committed to consciously raising this child. All the unconscious generational negativity stops with me!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.
~Pearl S. Buck
Once a year we spend a day recognizing mothers for the invaluable contributions they make in all of our lives.
Here are some Mother affirmations to help us absorb and appreciate that contribution or, if you’re a mother, acknowledge what you do.
- “I am a great mom, I am a great mom, I am a great mom and I get better and better each and every day.”
- “Today I am the best mom I have ever been!”
- “I am a great mother! My kids are amazing people!”
- “I am a great mother! Today I celebrate my success as a parent!
- “Today and everyday I honor the role of mothers in our culture.”
- “I am blessed with a beautiful and healthy family.”
- “My children may not appreciate me now, but one day they will understand all I have done for them!”
- “As a mother, I am at the top of my game!”
- “As my children reach maturity, I easily transition from controller to wise guide.”
- “I give my children the gifts of life and opportunity!”
- “I am a great mother. My children are lucky to have me!”
- “Today and every day, I show love respect for my mother.”
- “Today I feel like a successful mom and I AM!”
- “I am a great mother! I listen to my children and meet their needs while always remaining the mom!”
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s spent more than 25 years studying personal development and especially writing, recording, and using affirmations to achieve his goals. His eBook – The Power to Be You – offers 416 life-changing and original quotes, ideas, and affirmations to take you to new levels of achievement and reflection.
Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, Ray’s first novel, is turning heads and opening minds. Humanity’s past is checkered, secret, and dangerous.
White House Correspondent Maria Love is on to the story of her life and with the help of an Anunnaki leader seeks to unravel and reveal history’s biggest conspiracy. The Awakening has begun!