The Mamas and The Papas had a major hit song in the 60s by this title. One of the lyrics reads, “Monday Monday, can’t trust that day.”
Many people in the world feel Monday physically, mentally, and spiritually. Hung over from the relative freedom of the weekend, Monday represents a return the grind of the modern work week. That alone makes it depressing for many. This is compounded by the fact many people are doing something they just stomach for the paycheck.
Here’s the thing. If you can get past all that drama, you can put yourself ahead of the pack. People’s distaste for Monday causes them to write it off or cruise through it. This means many salespeople, writers, business people, and others start their week behind the curve. By pushing on Monday, can give you a bigger advantage over the competition than in any other day because the competition, unless they love what they do, is falling behind all day Monday.
Monday, as we’ve discussed before, is one-seventh of out lives. If you can make it yours, it can become your secret weapon rather than a scourge.
Lean for the tape today, my friends!
Here are a few affirmations to get your Monday and your month off to a great start.
- Today I launch a wonderful week with a marvelous Monday!
- Monday rocks! It is one seventh of my life and I make the most of it!
- Monday is MY day! It’s my opportunity to begin anew!
- Monday is MY day! I’ll have this week off and running in no time!
- After rejuvenating and enjoyable weekend, I am ready to get back on the road to my dreams!
- My thoughts this morning are forming the Monday I experience. I am creating an awesome Monday!
- I am mentally and physically prepared to get my week off to a fantastic start this Monday!
- Monday sets the tone for my whole week and I make it count!
- Monday is always MY day! It’s my springboard to an awesome week!
- My Mondays are always the fast start that sets up my strong finish on Friday!
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams.He’s spent the past 21 years in sales and sales training for major companies.
He is the author of the Anunnaki Awakening series (2015). Book 1 – Revelation – is now available in paperback and on Kindle.