Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to read today’s post.
Do you ever feel different; like you don’t quite fit in with the ways of this world? I do. It’s not something I came to as an adult. It’s who I’ve been my entire life. It’s like what’s intuitive to me is counterintuitive to our civilization. My polarities are reversed.
My own mother once asked, “Why can’t you just fit in?” Do you vibe with that?
There’s a great quote in the Bhagavad Gita that explains why you and I might feel this way.
“In the dark night of all beings awakes to Light the tranquil man. But what is day to other beings is night for the sage who sees.”
- The world lusts for war. You seek only peace.
- The world strives for bottom lines. You believe people are the bottom line.
- The world adulates at the alter of fear. You have always known love is the answer.
- The world wants to be cool. You’d rather be wise.
- The world looks without. You have always gone within.
- The world sees the dark clouds. You see the bright sun behind the dark clouds.
- The world clamors for instant gratification. You opt for sustainable gratitude.
I’ve long suspected something. While you and I see ourselves a unique, I’m not so sure we’re that unique. Maybe what comes natural to us is the secret yearning of most people. In fact, I’m certain of it. They simply can’t bring themselves to believe it’s possible. They retreat into the herd safety of the mass consciousness.
As the sage who sees, I believe our mission is to light the path to this greater realization the same as our teachers and mentors have lighted it for us.
Your poles are not reversed because there’s something wrong with you, Don’t give into the gravity of that thinking. Your poles are reversed because you’re here to be a beacon to the world that can be if only a critical mass of people would believe. And today, today, we’re one step nearer than ever before.
You’re absolutely awesome just as you are! Keep following your bliss!