I am going to begin semi-regular topical affirmations of the day posts. These will be affirmations in several popular categories all in one post. If there is a category you’d like to see added for future posts, please leave a comment.
May at least one of these hit the spot for you today!
- Wealth Affirmation: As my mind expands and expects wealth in my life, my wallet opens to receive it.
- Career Affirmation: Today is day! The job of my dreams is coming my way!
- Business Affirmation: Today and every day, I build my business on the foundations of integrity, determination, and vision.
- Sales Affirmation: I am the very embodiment of a sales professional. Customers are attracted to that and buy what I’m selling.
- Health Affirmation: My immune system is healthy, strong, and protecting me.
- Gym Affirmation: Step by step and rep by rep, I am building my ideal body.
- Recovery Affirmation: Moment by moment and brick by brick, I am building a life of things more important than my addiction.
- Spiritual Affirmation: My connection to spirit (God, the Universe) is stronger than ever before!
- Relationship Affirmation: When I am ready my ideal relationship appears. I am ready today!
- Writer Affirmation: Whenever I meet a blank page amazing things happen!
- Education Affirmation: Today I release my mental blocks to taking tests and ace them instead!
- Nature Affirmation: The Earth is an amazing blessing and every day I find ways to appreciate it.
Today I am featuring some affirmations for one of our most important professions – teachers. I received a B.S. in Education and planned to go into teaching at one point in my life. Life took me in another direction, but I have always appreciated and respected what teachers do for all of us.
- I am an awesome teacher making a real difference in the lives of my students today!
- Today my students have my absolute commitment.
- Today I give my students all I can so that tomorrow they can be all they can!
- My teaching makes an impact in the world in completely unexpected and amazing ways.
- Each and every day, I bring knowledge and dedication to my classroom.
- I love teaching! At the end of every day, I KNOW I have made a difference.
- I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher! I am a great teacher and I get better and better each and every day!
- I am a great teacher! Each day I strive to be that teacher my students will look back on an say, “Thanks!”
- I thrive on making [fill in your subject] relevant to the lives of my students and today I do!
- Teaching is more a relationship than a job or a role. Today I remember to relate the learning to each student!
- A great teacher lives within me! Today that teacher is shaping futures!
- Today and every day, I stay focused by remembering why I got into teaching!
- Each and every day, I share life’s greatest gift – the gift of learning!
Please share these with your favorite teacher!
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot. He’s been studying and practicing personal development for 30 years. He’s also studied many of the world’s spiritual traditions and mythologies.
Find more TAS motivational content.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter