12 THINGS THAT SEPARATE EXTRAORDINARY THINKERS FROM ORDINARY THINKERS
Do you see yourself as average, ordinary, middle-of-the-pack? A lot of people see themselves that way and are perfectly content with it. Just always know that it is a belief, not a fact. You can shift from ordinary to extraordinary any time you choose.
You are extraordinary. It’s right there beneath that ordinary facade. I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. You sense that there is something extraordinary within you and you are ready to unleash it in your life and, yet, you don’t.
A big part of it is shifting your paradigms from those that support ordinariness to those that promote the extraordinary in you.
Here are 16 paradigm-shifting distinctions between ordinary mindsets and extraordinary ones. Keep these posted somewhere that you can see them during your day. When you catch yourself thinking ordinary, you can instantly change to extraordinary.
1) Ordinary thinkers are fear-driven. Extraordinary thinkers are love-driven.
2) Ordinary thinkers believe they are victims of fate. Extraordinary thinkers know they are choosers of destiny.
3) Ordinary thinkers approve the status quo. Extraordinary thinkers improve the status quo.
4) Ordinary thinkers strive to be cool. Extraordinary thinkers strive to be themselves.
5) Ordinary thinkers are tenant farmers in the paradigms provided by others. Extraordinary thinkers are constantly planting new and exciting paradigms in their lives and in the world.
6) Ordinary thinkers trust experts. Extraordinary thinkers listen to experts, but trust themselves.
7) Faced with adversity, ordinary thinkers give up. Faced with adversity, extraordinary thinkers give more.
8. Ordinary thinkers expect little and receive it. Extraordinary thinkers expect much and receive it.
9) Ordinary thinkers employ labels. Extraordinary thinkers seek understanding.
10) Ordinary thinkers believe in chances. Extraordinary thinkers believe in choices.
11) Ordinary thinkers think life happens to them. Extraordinary thinkers know life happens through them.
12) Ordinary thinkers allow their doubts to rule them. Extraordinary thinkers allow their dreams to rule them.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you are awesome!
When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong!
Some may see it as cliche to talk in terms of the hero within. After all, we have a tendency to overuse words like hero and dilute their meaning. However, I really want you to embrace this idea that a hero lives within you. Every person reading this is disguised all day like Clark Kent just waiting for your phone booth moment to arrive.
We are inundated by the idea that soldiers, firefighters, and police officers are heroes. No question, they are heroes. Yet, I would argue that the seeds of heroism lie within each of us. The single parent raising several successful children is a hero. The person who works for peace daily is a hero. The person who shares a kind word with someone who needs it is a hero too.
Here are seven characteristics of a hero to help you see the moments in your life when you are one.
- The hero’s work may be great or small. It does not always change the world. Sometimes it just changes the moment.
- The hero’s work is everywhere he or she goes all day long. The hero is always looking for those phone booth moments to step forward and shine.
- The hero may deserve or even get the credit, but the hero does not do it for the credit.
- The hero puts the good of the team ahead of his or her own good. The hero knows his or her work is bigger than self.
- The hero sees beyond appearances and gets to what is real and true; choosing to live there.
- The hero knows that criticism and blame comes with the territory and is careful never to associate himself or herself with either.
- You are a hero. Plain and simple, you are. Let that part of you come to the surface at every opportunity.
The hero you are waiting for IS waiting for you in the mirror.
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss!
Hey, have you checked out the TAS YouTube channel?
Good morning, my friends. Tons of projects going on at the day job and in my personal life. I haven’t been able to blog as much as I’d like to the past few weeks. Thank you stick with me.
What’s a second-person affirmation? Second-person affirmations are affirmations phrased with you rather than I. They are powerful for replacing old thoughts and programming that you received from the outside. I’ve found, over the years, that they work better than I affirmations for moving old thoughts that you received from other people out of your mind.
They also have a different vibration a certain power that’s different than I affirmations. Both are important and I recommend using both.
Here’s 10 to start your day right today.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!
- You came here to face and conquer the challenges you’re facing right now.
- Every event is leading you perfectly to your destiny.
- You are a magnet and you are attracting the life you want.
- You are happy. You are healthy. You are wise.
- You are abundant and more so every day.
- You are a nexus of change in your life and in the world.
- You are the person you came to the planet to be.
- You are the reason other people still have faith in humanity.
- You make a difference everywhere you go and with everyone you touch.
- You already are everything you hope to be. You are now realizing it.
Good morning, my friends. Today I’ll be quick and clear. Here are 10 things I absolutely, 100 percent know about you.
- You’ve barely scratched the surface of your potential.
- You’re more than the stats say you are.
- You can handle a few more nos on your way to your BIG yes.
- You are resilient as hell. You’re like a superball in your ability to bounce back.
- Big things are coming your way.
- Your passion and your talent will guide you to your promised land.
- Other people are already noticing you’re a force to be reckoned with.
- Making your dent in this universe is inevitable.
- You’re doubting some of these. Stop it! Your doubt is the only thing standing in your way.
- Your day in the sun has arrived.
Make the most of you! I believe in you. Meet me halfway and believe in you too!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us
Franklin Roosevelt famously said in his 1933 Inauguration Speech, “Let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.”
Fear is the one thing that stops us most from pursuing our dreams and stepping out beyond the tribe. It’s not fear of failure, but that fear that paralyzes and convinces us it’s not a good idea before we even try.
Will Smith is, of course, famous as one of the biggest movie stars in the world. In recent years, he’s embarked on sharing the motivational tips that helped him attain that status. In this video, he describes a situation we may or may never face. However, I think you’ll find it applicable to any challenge you’re facing and fearing right now.
I won’t be posting again this evening! Everyone have a wonderful rest of your Saturday and I will talk to you again soon.