Good morning, my friends. Today I’ll be quick and clear. Here are 10 things I absolutely, 100 percent know about you.
- You’ve barely scratched the surface of your potential.
- You’re more than the stats say you are.
- You can handle a few more nos on your way to your BIG yes.
- You are resilient as hell. You’re like a superball in your ability to bounce back.
- Big things are coming your way.
- Your passion and your talent will guide you to your promised land.
- Other people are already noticing you’re a force to be reckoned with.
- Making your dent in this universe is inevitable.
- You’re doubting some of these. Stop it! Your doubt is the only thing standing in your way.
- Your day in the sun has arrived.
Make the most of you! I believe in you. Meet me halfway and believe in you too!
Franklin Roosevelt famously said in his 1933 Inauguration Speech, “Let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.”
Fear is the one thing that stops us most from pursuing our dreams and stepping out beyond the tribe. It’s not fear of failure, but that fear that paralyzes and convinces us it’s not a good idea before we even try.
Will Smith is, of course, famous as one of the biggest movie stars in the world. In recent years, he’s embarked on sharing the motivational tips that helped him attain that status. In this video, he describes a situation we may or may never face. However, I think you’ll find it applicable to any challenge you’re facing and fearing right now.
I won’t be posting again this evening! Everyone have a wonderful rest of your Saturday and I will talk to you again soon.