When I am open to bigger possibilities, I am open to bigger outcomes!
Many think of Albert Einstein as that wild-haired mathematician, physicist, smartest guy of all-time, or the E=MC2 guy. Today many have forgotten that he was also a great thinker, philosopher, statesmen, and advocate for humanity in his time.
His ideas led to massive advances in many fields, including warfare and weaponry – the atomic bomb. He was keenly aware of the responsibility humanity had to use his genius – our genius – wisely.
He had is flaws and his personal problems like the rest of us. To me, that only makes him more human and his genius more approachable.
Today I am sharing my 15 favorite Albert Einstein quotes. Some of them will not be new to you. I hope a few of them will provide new insights into the man and into yourself.
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
- “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
- “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
- “I speak to everyone the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of a university.”
- “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
- “Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.”
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.”
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
- “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
- “In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.”
- “Everything must be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
Finally, Einstein wrote:
“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
Follow your bliss! Experience your bliss! Become your bliss!
Ray Davis is the Founder of The Affirmation Spot and focuses on empowering minds to think positively, achieve goals, and live dreams.
Ray’s 2015 speculative fiction novel, Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation, is turning heads. Where did humanity really come from and where is it going? This is Book 1 of a trilogy. The Awakening has begun!
Learn more about the trilogy and order your signed copy today at AATrilogy.com.