We are living in a world with a lot of injustice and the cost of that injustice is getting more burdensome by the day. The way to a more just society is create a more just populace and that begins with you and me.
These affirmations are aimed at helping you establish justice as a foundational part of your character.
If you listen carefully, you will hear pieces of The Declaration of Independence, The Gettysburg Address, and the I Have a Dream Speech.
Here are the affirmations.
- My World is what I make of it and I choose to make it a just place to be.
- I stand for justice for all people.
- I work for justice for all people.
- I demand justice for all people.
- I am the embodiment of justice.
- I am just in my thoughts.
- I am just in my words.
- I am just in my actions.
- I refuse to let injustice win.
Enjoy. As always, bookmark this recording and listen for 21 – 30 days for best results.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!