I hope you got STARTED on a new goal yesterday. If not, start now! Today’s task is to create a TO BE List. Everyone has a TO DO List. A TO BE List helps you decide WHO you want to be at the end of 2019.
I’ve been doing this activity since 2008. I think you’ll find your To-Be list a very powerful tool. This became quite a thing about 2010 and now, if you Google it, you’ll find this idea everywhere.
You are a human being not a human doing. All the dos in the world won’t make you the person you want to be unless you have clear targets for it.
Here are some instructions I put together to help you.
To-Be List Instructions
Please leave your list below in the comments. I can’t wait to hear you will be one year from now!
For more inspiring content, visit The Affirmation Spot website or YouTube channel.
Today I am posting some affirmations for weight management and weight loss. I want you to focus and listen to me right now. No matter how many times you’ve tried and failed to get to a better weight or a healthier body image, NOW IS YOUR TIME! It’s going to take work and belief, but you can and you will reach your goals in 2019!
Do it for those you love, but most of all do it for you because, damn it, you deserve this!
You are is FAR more than a number on a scale. Reach for your health, not a number. Love yourself no matter what, but if you are working on losing some pounds, these affirmations will help.
- I live healthy! I weigh healthy! I am healthy!
- Today and everyday, I choose my long-term well being over satisfying a momentary craving.
- Who I am transcends a number on a scale! Today I focus on my health not my weight!
- Step by Step and rep by rep, I am creating the body I want!
- Today the scale is my friend. Day after day, it faithfully records success after success!
- Pound by pound, I am winning a great victory!
- My weight loss lives within me! My diet is just a tool to help me achieve my goals.
- My commitment to my goal weight is TOTAL! Today I AM achieving it.
- I love and accept myself at my current weight, even as I march pound by pound to my goal weight.
- Food is simply nourishment. Today I receive all the comfort I need to from the beautiful people in my life.
- A fit, healthy person lives within me. Today that person emerges!
- Today I am one pound closer to my weight loss goal.
- Today nothing, and I mean NOTHING, stands between me and my goal weight!
- Step by step and rep by rep, the inches melt away!
- Today I see myself at my goal weight. I see the clothes I wear and the experiences I have. I hear the compliments I receive!
- As my self-confidence rises, the number on the scale drops!
- Today I make peace with food in my life and my healthy weight follows!
- When I look in the mirror, I see the healthy person I am becoming.
- Today I am shedding pounds as I shred my self-doubt!
- Today I am absolutely aligned with my goal weight. I’ll be there before I know it!
- The only plus size in my life today is my determination to live at a healthy weight!
- My contributions to life measure my self-worth, not the scale!
- My commitment is NOT to a number on a scale! My commitment is to ME!
- Day by day, I am losing this weight and the people around me are taking notice.
- Choice by choice and step by step, I am attaining my goal weight!
- Today my life is about purpose NOT pounds! As my purpose grows, the pounds melt!
Be well. Be peaceful. Be prosperous.
Visit The Affirmation Spot website for more motivation.
Now that the December holidays and holy days are behind us, it’s a moment to pause, take a breath, and begin considering where we go next in our adventure. Every new year is rife with possibility and potential for amazing things. The real question is will you take the steps necessary to tap into that and make it count for your journey?
April and I are spending the holidays in Palm Beach this year. Yes, we’ve been getting plenty of recharging beach and ocean time – there’s something about that energy that just revives your spirit, isn’t there?
We’ve also been mapping out our ambitious goals for 2019. I have a second book to complete in the Anunnaki Awakening series, a goal of taking The Affirmation Spot to the next level, and helping my partner, Dennis, build our 6 Sense Media platform. All of this while still working the full-time day job. April is focused her crafting, especially her new passion Chalk Couture.
Like you, our life is crazy busy day-to-day and it’s easy to get knocked off track. That’s why our word for 2019 is INTENTIONAL. We want to place a special emphasis on being INTENTIONAL about how we:
- Interact with others.
- Care for ourselves and those close to us.
- Serve those who support our work.
- The energy we allow into our daily life.
- The thoughts we think because they make all the difference.
I don’t know what your goals are for 2019 (I’d love you to share them below), but I’d encourage you to join us and become extra INTENTIONAL in 2019. If we stay focused, do a little each day, and stay true ourselves and our paths, we will look back at the dawn of 2020 and be astonished at what we have achieved.
Here’s to each of us making that “Dent in the Universe” this year!
Ray Davis is the founder of The Affirmation Spot, an author, and paradigm challenger with the goal of bettering himself, helping others better themselves, and bettering the world.