One of the most prolific inspiring quotes in the world today is Mahatma Gandhi’s famous admonitions, “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
Here are five affirmations that inspire you to be that change every day.
- Today I am a force for good in my world in every way I affect it!
- I came here to serve and today I do! Today I AM the difference maker my world needs!
- Each and every day I am a light in my world.
- Peace comes to my world one person at a time, beginning with me!
- believe wholeheartedly that I am part of the solution in my life and in my world.
If not you and me, then who?
Just in case no one reminded you today, you are AWESOME!
Checkout this more extensive list of Be The Change Affirmations on the TAS website.
I firmly believe that success has no real dictionary definition. Success means what it means to you. For some it’s earning a high income. For others, it’s about having peace of mind. Health can be success. Raising great kids can be a success. Whatever you achieve that gives you the feeling of accomplishment spells success for you.
As you know, I love coining original quotes. As a writer, I know words have the power to inspire and ignite the fuse of action that can lead to your every dream.
Here are eight #Rayquotes about success.
Success is the process of overcoming all your buts.
A thousand setbacks can still spell success, when you refuse to quit.
Success never comes knocking on your door. Success comes knocking on your heart.
Let success flow from your heart, rather than to your head.
Success becomes your future, when failure becomes your teacher.
Success and failure are not outcomes. They are mindsets that become outcomes.
To live in a fear of failure is to live in a fear of success. For every mountain of success is built on a heap of failures.
Our message to the Universe is confused, when we desire success and yet despise the successful. Celebrate everyone’s success as you achieve yours.
Here are a
- Today and every day, success is in my DNA!
- My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make is a successful place to be!
- My successes are expanding and multiplying every day.
- Today I convert my glimmer of hope into a super nova of success!
- Today and every day, I make time for career AND personal success!
- My success grows as I go.
- I see success even in my setbacks.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
Some great tips for bring more happiness into your days.
Simple Ways to Have Happy Experiences Happiness is a ‘now you feel it, now you don’t’ emotion. I know this from personal experience and from hearing of the experiences of others. Sometimes I’m very happy, other times, sad, joyful, contented, frustrated, and sometimes very neutral. Several years ago I had no reference point for the…
via Simple Ways to Have Happy Experiences — Happiness
Life is not all about winning and losing. However, we do live in a competitive society. Success comes to those who believe they can in sports, in business, and in life.
Here are some affirmations to call out your inner winner.
- Today I am the winner I came here to be!
- Winners always find a way and I AM a winner!
- I win the battle in my mind before I win it in the world.
- I AM in it to win it.
- I am a winner! I always bring my A-game when it counts!
- Today my inner winner shows up and leads me to success!
- In everything I do, victory is mine when I push through my finish line.
- I win and I prosper. I lose and I grow. Either way I win!
- Today’s defeats are simply the compost I use to fertilize tomorrow’s victories.
- I am always ready, willing, and able to win.
Here’s to you next victory!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
Yoga is different things to different people. For some, it’s a spiritual practice. For others, it’s part of their fitness routine. Another group uses it rejuvenate mind and spirit. Regardless of your reason for doing it, here are some affirmations for all the yoga fans out there.
- Yoga time is my time.
- Breathing in, I commit to my yoga practice. Breathing out, I enjoy its benefits.
- The more I do my yoga, the easier it becomes!
- Today my yoga routine is an elixir for body, mind, and spirit! I feel renewed!
- I am mastering more and more challenging yoga poses.
- Yoga is my zero stress zone.
- My yoga practice connects me to the flow of the universe.
- My commitment to yoga is my commitment to me.
- My yoga makes me happy, healthy, and strong.
- My yoga brings me peace of mind.
Visit the TAS website for thousands more affirmations.
My life is filled with one positive experience after another. I make use of every experience in my growth.
Here are 58 things to be thankful for. Some may seem counter-intuitive. However, even the negative sometimes is worthy of our thankfulness. I’ve probably left some off my list. Leave a comment today and let me know what you are thankful for.
- Sun – without it’s warmth and light we could not exist.
- Earth – the beautiful planet that sustains us.
- Water – the sauce of life.
- Life – each and every morning we wake up is a new chance to be the person we want to be.
- Shelter – something to shield us from the elements.
- Children – the happy nature and innocence of children remind us how we are meant to be.
- Food – an absolute blessing for those who struggle for it and something to be more appreciative of for those of us who never worry about our next meal.
- Faith – our faith in ourselves and in something greater than ourselves.
- Minds – the power to think, to reason, to grow, and to adapt.
- Lines – for making us slow down and enjoy where we are.
- Compassion – for getting over ourselves to consider and understand someone else.
- Hope – reminds us there is a potential upside to every situation.
- Giving – when we give we remember that nothing truly belongs to us and it frees us from our attachments.
- Receiving – the opportunity to have our needs met while allowing others to give.
- Fear – for teaching us love, strength, and humility.
- Work – whether a career, a hobby, or community work; the sense that we have something to do when we get up in the morning is something to be thankful for.
- Sleep – for providing a way to rest the body.
- Friendship – those people who choose to spend key parts of their lives with us.
- Family – those people we wound up with by fate, but stay with out of love.
- Anger – for teaching us the benefits of peace.
- Peace – peace within and as much peace without as we can muster.
- Sight – the ability to see the beautiful world we inhabit.
- Love – the glue that holds us together.
- Difficulty – for making us strong and giving us something to compare with the heights.
- Stars – the wonder and glory of the night sky.
- Hatred – for reminding us to love (may we need ever-less reminding)
- Surprises – the wonderful things in life that we didn’t expect.
- Visionaries – people who see the world not as it is, but as it could be.
- Change – the ever-present possibility of improving ourselves and the world.
- Purpose – the plan to achieve something in this life and the firm belief that you can.
- Wind – a source of comfort, energy, and a metaphor for change.
- Music – the soundtrack of our lives.
- Possibility – the memory that something more and different is out there.
- Today – an opportunity to make the most of what we have.
- Tomorrow – the hoped for opportunity to continue our dreams.
- Sorrow – for making joy possible.
- Joy – the deep and intense happiness about being alive.
- Freedom – the ability to think, act, and be who you are.
- Acceptance – the ability be at peace with how things are for the moment.
- Learning – the opportunity to enhance our potential.
- Success – the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of our work.
- Adversity – for reminding us how strong we can be.
- Grass – for carpeting our planet and being a nice place to lie and look at the sky.
- Soil – a medium to grow food and plants.
- Moon – the most beautiful object in the night sky and the timepiece marking our lives through its phases.
- Innovation – for improving our experience of life.
- Dreams – the fuel that drives us through tough times and gives a reason to aim high.
- Options – the ability to choose.
- Sharing – the opportunity to pool our talents and resources.
- Flowers – they add beautiful sights and smells to our world.
- Clouds – for bringing the rain that cleanses and for helping me appreciate the sunshine.
- Mountains – they provide beauty, challenge, and the ability to see a long way.
- Oceans – beauty, unimaginable power, source of life and transportation.
- Competition – the opportunity to test ourselves and to improve.
- History – for teaching us the lessons we need to learn over and over until we get them.
- Future – for giving us the opportunity to try again.
- Death – for reminding us of life’s value.
- Meaning – the search for which makes our lives the journey that they are.
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | One-time PayPal Donation