I am constantly plugged in to a boundless source of wisdom and intuition.
Wisdom is an elusive quality that yields itself only to those willing to live with their doubts and suffer through uncertainty. Throughout history great thinkers have tried to describe – if not define – wisdom.
I came across this video on YouTube. It contains a wealth of outstanding quotes on wisdom from some of history’s great minds. Let us all grow wiser today.
My challenges become obstacles only when I bow to them. Today I refuse to bow to my challenges!
The airwaves today are filled with so many negative, dark messages about the future and about who we are. Last night NBC took a bold step to provide a weekly series with a powerful message of hope and empowerment – Breakthrough with Tony Robbins.
I can only give kudos to NBC for making the effort to put this kind of programming on the air and I hope it is the beginning of a trend. We need more programming that empowers and tells people, “YOU CAN”.
Thank you to Tony for his passion and many years of teaching us all that we are more than we ever imagined. I look forward to what Tony has to share with all of us.
Here is more information about the show.
Perhaps it is a part of the human condition that we so regularly need reminders of the most important things. We seem to be experts at minutia and forget about the big things except in those moments when we have a return to awareness.
Most of you have probably heard of Stephen Covey’s famous Big Rocks story. However, I’d never actually seen the demonstration until I came across this video. This is one of those important insights we need to constantly have in front of us.
How small the world we share. How great our foolishness not to see that.
Our disputes can seem so all encompassing. We can become focused on the immensity of our problems. We are obsessed with our differences. Yet, from a distance, we are all spinning around on a very small bluish ball in a very large black vastness. What an important thing to remember.
I am going to begin semi-regular topical affirmations of the day posts. These will be affirmations in several popular categories all in one post. If there is a category you’d like to see added for future posts, please leave a comment.
May at least one of these hit the spot for you today!
- Wealth Affirmation: As my mind expands and expects wealth in my life, my wallet opens to receive it.
- Career Affirmation: Today is day! The job of my dreams is coming my way!
- Business Affirmation: Today and every day, I build my business on the foundations of integrity, determination, and vision.
- Sales Affirmation: I am the very embodiment of a sales professional. Customers are attracted to that and buy what I’m selling.
- Health Affirmation: My immune system is healthy, strong, and protecting me.
- Gym Affirmation: Step by step and rep by rep, I am building my ideal body.
- Recovery Affirmation: Moment by moment and brick by brick, I am building a life of things more important than my addiction.
- Spiritual Affirmation: My connection to spirit (God, the Universe) is stronger than ever before!
- Relationship Affirmation: When I am ready my ideal relationship appears. I am ready today!
- Writer Affirmation: Whenever I meet a blank page amazing things happen!
- Education Affirmation: Today I release my mental blocks to taking tests and ace them instead!
- Nature Affirmation: The Earth is an amazing blessing and every day I find ways to appreciate it.
Few things in life are as important as feeling good about yourself. In fact, it could be argued that it is the very foundation of happiness and success. Today I am sharing some of the self-esteem affirmations I’ve written for people over time.
Have an awesome day and stay inspired!
- My beauty flows from inside to out. As I recognize my inner beauty, my outer beauty blossoms!
- I am a being of immense power and majesty!
- To see the beauty I want to see in the world, I must first see it in me. Today I see it clearly!
- Those-told me I was unworthy were wrong. I AM worthy. More sure of it today than ever before.
- I unconditionally love and respect myself in every way.
- I am the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am glad to be who I am!
- Today I make a bold statement. The world deserves the real me and today it gets me.
- Being who I am is a blessing and a rush. There’s no one else I’d rather be!
- I am a unique and worthy person. I require no more justification than that to be exactly who I am.
- I was taught to be less than. Today I claim my power!
- I am beautiful in mind. I am beautiful in body. I am beautiful in spirit.
- I refuse to settle for less than I deserve in my relationships. I deserve the best!
- The more I love and appreciate myself, the more beautiful I become.
- Being me is a sacred honor and today I treat it that way!
- Today I am freeing myself from the opinions of others and empowering me to me!
- Today I am just me; no masks and no excuses. Simply me!
- As sure as the river runs to the sea, I am becoming the ideal me!
- Awesome things happen for me when I keep my promises to myself and today I do!
- I may not be perfect, but I have ALWAYS been awesome!
- I was taught I can’t, but today I KNOW I CAN!
- Today and every day, I am a miracle in motion!
Dreams Affirmation: I AM the engine of my dreams! My dreams never give up on me and I never give up on them!
This is a powerful video well worth 10 minutes of your time. Will Smith talks about what it takes to have success, belief, and the passion to achieve. Actor, philosopher, or both? I vote for both.