To those who have served and to those who have sacrificed, wishing you a peaceful and meaningful Memorial Day.
May these affirmations serve to inspire you today.
- I chose this life of service before self and I am committed to it.
- Today and every day, I do my duty with pride and honor!
- Despite what I’ve seen, I celebrate the best of humanity.
- My sacrifice meant something then and it means something now.
- I am ever ready, willing, and able to serve.
- My new mission is to live a great life for myself and my family. I grant myself the peace to have that life.
- My service forever changed me and I am a better person for it.
- Wherever and whenever freedom needs a voice, I am there.
- I gave my best to my country then and I give my best to myself and my family today.
- My life is as valuable as the lives I safeguarded. I am committed to making the most of it.
- I am at peace with my past. I let go of what doesn’t serve me today.
- Today I am strong enough to ask for the help I need.
- Freedom is forever my guiding light.