I’ve been away for a few days. I hope you’ve personally had a beautiful week. It’s certainly been one for the history books.
As we get started in earnest in 2021, let us all remember the power of our thoughts. They have the power to turn up the love, amp up the peace, and shift our lives and our world.
They also have the power to destroy us, when we choose to use them for negative ends. In fact, most of the drama that goes on in the world in a typical day is born, lives, and dies between peoples’ ears.
Let us use this enormous power for the positive and the aspirational.
Here are some affirmations to help you accentuate the positive.
- I choose to stay positive even when anyone would understand me being negative.
- I am a beacon of light and love in the world.
- Peace is possible and it starts with me.
- I see the good in myself. I see the good in others. I see the good in humanity.
- I believe the future of humanity is bright and exciting.
- I am here to be part of the change and I am.
- I believe in todays better than yesterday and tomorrows better than todays.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you are awesome!