Happy Saturday! I was pondering the subject of comfort zones today and how easily they can capture us and steal our dreams.
Some of you know I love coining new motivational quotes. Over the years Twitter became my repository of quotes that came to me in a moment. Here are meanderings over the years on the topic of a comfort zone.
Some of these wound up in published quote books and websites or on t-shirts. Others fell into Twitterverse oblivion.
I hope you find one or two that encourage you to abandon your comfort zone a pursue your bliss.
1) A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.
2) A comfort zone is a starting place, not a staying place.
3) You’ve got nothing to lose except your comfort zone!
4) A comfort zone is where dreams go to die.
5) Your desire to get better must have enough escape velocity to break free from the gravity of your comfort zone.
6) End your comfort zone before it ends your dreams.
7) There is no comfort in the growth zone and no growth in the comfort zone.
8) Comfort zones are expensive. They are rented at the cost of lost dreams.
9) No life was ever transformed from the safety of a comfort zone.
10) Your comfort zone is your prison until you step beyond it.
11) We cannot sit in our comfort zones and demand answers. Answers are for those who dare, who risk, who challenge.
12) Negativity is a comfort zone for many; a hiding place for our smallness.
13) Your best friends are the ones who challenge your comfort zones, not the ones who share them with you.
14) For many people, negative thinking is a comfort zone and a protection against disappointment.
15) There are millions just existing in their comfort zones and convincing themselves they’re happy. Don’t let it be you!
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you ARE awesome!