Good Tuesday, my friends.
Growth is a perennial goal for many of us. While it’s a rather general term, it’s easily applied to specific areas of our lives. Examples might include.
- I want to grow as a mom.
- I want to grow as a writer.
- I want to excel at my job.
Here are five of the best Growth Affirmations I’ve ever come up with.
- I am a work in progress, but WHAT a work I am!
- My way forward is paved with the strength of an open heart and the power of an open mind.
- Today what serves me stays and what fails me goes!
- Roadblocks are simply shortcuts to something better than I had planned!
- Today and every day, I do at least one thing that stretches me!
I hope these guide you on your way. If none of these quite hit the mark, you can see the master list of 49 Growth Affirmations here.