We’ve all been hearing the news of job losses due to COVID-19. I hope neither you nor your family has been affected.
If you have been, please remember that things are never quite as hopeless as they are portrayed in the media. As things start to open up, many jobs will be needed again. Some new possibilities will emerge. Besides, you are an AMAZING catch for any employer lucky enough and smart enough to hire you. You bring value to any organization.
Searching for a job can be stressful and time-consuming. Mindset is so important during the process.
Here are 25 Job Search Affirmations to help in that process. Use them yourself or pass them along to someone who needs them.
Stay strong. Stay focused. Something good is coming your way!
- I deserve my ideal job and today I find it!
- Right this moment, my resume is being seen by all the right people.
- My resume gets me interviews and I show up to seal the deal!
- Right now, the job I am looking for is looking for me!
- I am recession proof! I have the skills and the talent to compete in any economy! (Video)
- I am a great employee! Any employer is lucky to have me!
- I am an asset to any organization and I prove it in every interview.
- My confidence is building! My ideal career arrives in my life today!
- Every time I interview, I exude confidence and energy!
- Every time I interview, I exude credibility and capability!
- Whenever I interview, I always impress!
- I am ready for my interviews. I am confident in my interviews. I am successful in my interviews.
- Amazing jobs are appearing in my life out of nowhere!
- As I put my intention for a great job out into the Universe, the Universe responds with great job opportunities.
- I am creating the career of my dreams. It appears in my mind and then in my world.
- Career change is an opportunity to have the career I want. This time I choose a great career for me!
- No more excuses! I deserve a job that fulfills me and now I am ready to find it!
- My perfect job is on a direct collision course with me right now!
- I committed to my happiness in this job search and my determination pays off!
- I am ready to work! I am ready to contribute! I communicate that energy in every interview!
- Every no for my wrong job gets me to closer to the yes that is perfect me!
- I close my eyes and I see myself in my ideal job. I open my eyes and I go make it happen!
- Breathing in, I know I am worthy a great career. Breathing out, I have it!
- I ask and I receive! I seek and I find! I ask for my ideal and today I find it!
- The negative news about jobs is about averages. I AM above average!