In the infinity of time and space, the coming of another orbit of the earth around our Star is barely noticeable. Yet, for human beings these passages are deeply meaningful. They help us separate our lives into meaningful chunks.
The coming of a new year is a time we all reflect, set new goals, and make promises about the person we’re goi g to be during the next 365 days.
What promises, goals, and resolutions have you written down or made mental note of today and how will you track your progress? Here’s an easy measure applicable to anyone participating in social media. Remodel your inner self to be the person you project yourself to be on social media.
- Care as much about other people as you do on social media.
- Care as much about the earth as you do on social media.
- Spread humor and laugh heartily as you do on social media.
- Be your best self each day like you are on social media.
- Work for the changes you want to see in the world as much as you post about them on social media.
- Live the good life you project on social media.
- Be as good of a entrepreneur as you portray yourself as on social media.
- Live up to your spiritual values to an extent that matches what you say on social media.
- Care about political reform as passionately as you speak of it on social media.
For those who use these platforms, you’ve already created this idyllic version of your life that you’re supposedly living. To get better in 2020, simply start aligning your reality with that projection. It’s not fake if you make it real.
Just in case no one else has reminded you today, you’re awesome!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal