Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it!
Everything, literally everything, that comes into your experience is raw material for your enlightenment. Your suffering and your joy are the very stuff of your enlightenment. Your successes and your failures are too. Your loves and your heartbreaks and your epiphanies all are ready teachers eager to show you the way to a better version of you.
There’s never a shortage of building blocks for you to gain wisdom, be more compassionate, or expand your consciousness. You simply have to show up for class and complete the assignments, however challenging.
Here are five ways to convert your raw experience into greater awakening.
- Stop making value judgments – good or bad – about your experiences. Simply see every one as a teacher.
- Ask for the lesson in the experience to reveal itself.
- Be more committed to to your enlightenment than to the drama in the immediate experience.
- Be present for the lesson so you don’t have to repeat it over and over.
- Be courageous. Hardship and ecstasy are common. Given the chance, they can consume your consciousness and knock you off course for a whole lifetime. Face the challenge and keep moving toward enlightenment.
The alternative is to continue allowing your experiences to feed your ego rather than your awakening. If you’re ready to level up, here’s your opportunity.
In case no one else has reminded you today, YOU are awesome!