Happiness is something we all seek. It’s even cited in the American Declaration of Independence as something as one of the three things we all have a right to pursue.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Here are some affirmations to help you claim your happiness today.
- Today I am making the radical choice to be happy no matter what!
- My happiness is independent of other people’s opinions or circumstances.
- My happiness is right here, right now.
- Today everyone and everything is conspiring to bring me my ultimate happiness!
- I am the author of my experience and today I CHOOSE to write a happy chapter!
- Allowing myself to be happy is the beginning of all wisdom!
- I have the lone vote when it comes to my happiness and today I vote YES!
- Wave after wave of happiness flows to my shore today!
- My life is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make it a happy place to be!
- I was born to be happy and today I AM!