Happiness is something we all seek. It’s even cited in the American Declaration of Independence as something as one of the three things we all have a right to pursue.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Here are some affirmations to help you claim your happiness today.
- Today I am making the radical choice to be happy no matter what!
- My happiness is independent of other people’s opinions or circumstances.
- My happiness is right here, right now.
- Today everyone and everything is conspiring to bring me my ultimate happiness!
- I am the author of my experience and today I CHOOSE to write a happy chapter!
- Allowing myself to be happy is the beginning of all wisdom!
- I have the lone vote when it comes to my happiness and today I vote YES!
- Wave after wave of happiness flows to my shore today!
- My life is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make it a happy place to be!
- I was born to be happy and today I AM!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot