The trivial, mundane, and unimportant can steal our dreams, if we allow it. Use these affirmations to maintain your focus on what matters.
- I know what matters and I focus my energy there.
- I allow the trivial to be trivial and I focus on what’s important.
- My big rocks are always my big focus.
- My priorities are clear and I stick to them.
- I always make the important people important.
- I always make the important tasks important.
- I am focused on my big goals today.
- I am on message.
- I am on target.
- I am 100 percent committed to my dreams.
Stay inspired, my friends!
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot