A mistake; perhaps you’ve made one or two in your time. I know I have. The question isn’t whether you’ll make another mistake. The question is how will you deal with your mistake, pick yourself up and move on.
Here are some #Rayquotes, affirmations, and famous quotes about dealing with mistakes. I hope you find them useful.
- Life’s first great lesson is that you’re human and you make mistakes. Life’s second great lesson is you’re amazing anyway.
- The energy you use beating yourself up for a mistake is better used working to get better.
- If you make a mistake, own it, apologize and make it right.
- Release your belief that making mistakes is a bad thing. Making mistakes is the only way to grow.
- The only unforgivable mistake is to let a mistake stop you. We all make them. Keep going!
- I give myself credit for my successes. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I know that all leads to growth and healing.
- I own up to all of my mistakes from the past and forgive myself.
- I acknowledge my mistakes, I get better, and I move forward.
- I am human and I make mistakes. I am also amazing and I learn from my mistakes!
- Today I bless my mistakes for lighting the path to a better me!
- Winners power up on a future full of possibility. Losers power down on a past full of mistakes.
- I learn from my mistakes without belittling myself for them.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. ~ Albert Einstein
- I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness. ~ Mother Teresa
- Most of my advances were by mistake. You uncover what is when you get rid of what isn’t. ~ Buckminster Fuller
- Mistakes are the portals of discovery. ~ James Joyce
- The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake. ~ Meister Eckhart
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. ~Bruce Lee
- Analyze your mistakes. You’ve already paid the tuition, you might as well get the lesson. ~Tim Fargo
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself. ~Groucho Marx
- Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom. ~Phyllis Therous
- Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. ~Maya Angelou
The bottom line is mistakes are opportunities. They’re either opportunities to grow, change, and advance or they’re opportunities to wallow, stagnate, or quit. The choice is yours.
In case no one else has reminded you today, you’re awesome!