Life is not all about winning and losing. However, we do live in a competitive society. Success comes to those who believe they can in sports, in business, and in life.
Here are some affirmations to call out your inner winner.
- Today I am the winner I came here to be!
- Winners always find a way and I AM a winner!
- I win the battle in my mind before I win it in the world.
- I AM in it to win it.
- I am a winner! I always bring my A-game when it counts!
- Today my inner winner shows up and leads me to success!
- In everything I do, victory is mine when I push through my finish line.
- I win and I prosper. I lose and I grow. Either way I win!
- Today’s defeats are simply the compost I use to fertilize tomorrow’s victories.
- I am always ready, willing, and able to win.
Here’s to you next victory!
Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Support Us on PayPal
Thank You for sharing this with a friend!
Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot
I am the Founder of The Affirmation Spot, author of Annuanki Awakening, and co-founder of 6 Sense Media. My latest books are the Anunnaki Awakening: Revelation (Book 1 of a trilogy) and The Power to Be You: 417 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations for Empowerment.
I have written prolifically on the topics of personal development and human potential for many years. By day, I write sales training for Fortune 100 company.
I began studying affirmations and positive thinking after a life-threatening illness at 25. My thirst for self-improvement led him to read the writings of Joseph Campbell, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many other luminaries in the fields of mythology and motivation. Over time, I have melded these ideas into my own philosophy on self-development. I have written, recorded, and used affirmations and other tools throughout that time to improve my own life and I have a passion for helping other reach for their goals and dreams.
Ray holds a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Secondary Education in Social Studies from University of Kansas. He lives in Spring Hill, Ks with his wife.
View all posts by Ray Davis - The Affirmation Spot